Tagged: Android Oreo, HTC One M7, r1ghty, RR Oreo
- This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 6 months ago by Siba.
April 6, 2018 at 3:15 PM #32078shibaa987Moderator
Resurrection Remix Oreo for HTC One M7 is now available to download via an OFFICIAL version. This RR Oreo for HTC One M7 (m7) is brought to you by developer r1ghty.
DONATION TO DEVELOPER(s):
If you like this ROM then do consider a small contribution to r1ghty and/or the Resurrection Remix OS project:
– No donation link found for r1ghty
– Donate to Resurrection Remix OS project
If you want the OFFICIAL Resurrection Remix update or some more Android Oreo Custom ROMs then stay tuned to one of the following list:
– Resurrection Remix Oreo Download list of devices
– LineageOS 15 Download
– OFFICIAL LineageOS 15.1 Download
– AOSP Oreo ROMs Download devices list page.DISCLAIMER:
THIS IS AN INITIAL BUILD OF RESURRECTION REMIX ANDROID OREO (8.1), WHICH MAY HAVE MANY BUGS. BACKUP THE CURRENT ROM BEFORE FLASHING. TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Installing a custom ROM on the HTC One M7 requires a custom recovery to be installed, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further you may consider backup all data on the phone. You are the only person making changes to your phone and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.
- Status of Resurrection Remix Android 8.1 Oreo ROM for HTC One M7
- Required Downloads of Resurrection Remix Android 8.1 Oreo ROM for HTC One M7
- How to Install Resurrection Remix Oreo for HTC One M7
- Rooting the Resurrection Remix Oreo ROM on HTC One M7
Status of Resurrection Remix Oreo for HTC One M7:WHAT’S WORKING:
– UnknownKNOWN ISSUES:
REQUIRED DOWNLOADS AND LINKS TO UPDATE HTC One M7 RR OREO (RESURRECTION REMIX) ROM:
- TWRP recovery download for HTC One M7 for RR Oreo ROM
– Follow this guide: How to Install TWRP on HTC One M7 using Fastboot (This requires an unlocked bootloader)
– Here is How to unlock bootloader on HTC Phone
- ROM Download link to Resurrection Remix Oreo for HTC One M7 [THIS BUILD IS NOT BOOTABLE]
- Oreo GApps Download Link for HTC One M7 Resurrection Remix Oreo ROM
- Rooting guide for RR Oreo
HOW TO INSTALL/FLASH/UPDATE RESURRECTION REMIX OREO FOR HTC One M7 (ANDROID ANDROID 8.1, RR v6.0.0 ROM):
Follow this to Install RR Oreo for HTC One M7 for the first time or coming from another Android ROM:
Points to NOTE on BACKUP before updating:
– Try to avoid restoring apps backup using Titanium Backup. It may break things up.
– Don’t restore system data using Titanium Backup! It will definitely break the current installation.
– It is also discouraged to Restoring Apps + Data using Titanium Backup.
- Boot into Recovery by one of the following method:
– Power off the phone and keep pressing key combinations while turning on your phone.
– If you have enabled USB debugging and you have ADB utility installed on your PC then you can execute the following command on a console or command prompt:
adb reboot recovery
- Wipe data factory reset, Cache partition, Dalvik Cache and Format the System partition using the recovery.
– Here is a guide explaining how to wipe data using TWRP recovery.
This will delete all your data on your phone. IGNORE IF YOU DON’T WANT TO OR IF YOU HAVE ALREADY DONE THIS. You may consider complete backup of your phone data or take a NANDROID backup of the current ROM.
– How to backup all data on your Android Device.
– how to take NANDROID backup using TWRP recovery.
- Download the HTC One M7 Android Oreo ROM zip file from the above download link and copy the files to phone.
- Flash the HTC One M7 RR Oreo ROM zip from device.
– Here is a post explaining how to flash a ROM zip using TWRP.
Upgrading from earlier version of Resurrection Remix Oreo for HTC One M7:
- Copy the latest ROM zip file of Resurrection Remix Oreo for HTC One M7 to your phone.
- Boot into Recovery.
- Flash the latest RR Oreo ROM ZIP from your phone and wait till it finishes flashing.
– Here is a post explaining how to flash a custom ROM using TWRP recovery.
- Reboot and Enjoy
Reboot to system after flashing is done completely. Do the required initial setup and enjoy the Android Oreo ROM for HTC One M7. If you face any problem following this guide or post installation then just login and leave a comment to get an instant reply.
Rooting Resurrection Remix Android Oreo ROM on HTC One M7:
There is no inbuilt ROOT functionality available on this ROM.
Here is how to How to ROOT RR Oreo ROM, a step-by-step guide !!!
The above link is for LineageOS 15.1 Rooting guide, because RR Oreo is based on LineageOS 15.1.Stay tuned or Subscribe to the HTC One M7 custom ROMs forum For other Android Oreo ROMs, Android Nougat ROMs, LineageOS ROMs, Resurrection Remix ROM, Omni ROM, AICP ROM, crDroid ROM, and all other device specific topics.
? Google Camera APK | Mod APKApril 7, 2018 at 3:42 PM #32184FreekoloMember
Allow me to think that this message dated April 6 is useless, misleading and especially disappointing.
Indeed the given link leads to the build 20180220 for htc one M7, but unfortunately despite all my attempts to erase the cache data and system, then the installation of fw alone, or with gapps micro 8.0 or gapps micro 8.1 all the attempts lead to a bootloop with an elegant but inextricable animation.
I would have liked to get the link to a functional build because many have already reported this problem since the February 20 release.April 7, 2018 at 6:38 PM #32192shibaa987Moderator
@freekolo Thanks for that feedback. If it isn’t bootable then let me take that link down from here then.
? Google Camera APK | Mod APKSeptember 24, 2019 at 2:58 PM #98972SibaKeymaster
Android 10 based LineageOS 17 for HTC One M7 is now available to download and install. Interested guys can check that out!
For a larger list of available builds, visit the LineageOS 17 download page.
? <a href="https://cyanogenmods.org/google-camera/">GCam APK</a> | <a href="https://cyanogenmods.org/">Mod APK</a>
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.