LineageOS 15.1 for Galaxy NOTE 3 – Android Oreo 8.1 Download

GCam Port | Google Camera APK v9.2 (May 2024) Forums Samsung Device Forums Galaxy NOTE 3 LTE – hlte, SM-N9005 LineageOS 15.1 for Galaxy NOTE 3 – Android Oreo 8.1 Download

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Linux User
    Participant

Hello.

Does anyone know why I can’t finish configuration of last available LineageOS 15.1 by EdricChan03. Every time I access “Settings” applet it hangs.

All installation process went correctly. I have no idea why I can’t finish setting up device. There is no difference if I chose to import backed up data from google cloud or bypass this step – it hangs anyway.

There is another issue maybe related to this main issue – I don’t have GSM enabled – Lineage states that there is no SIM card inserted what is not true and service is not available.

Any clue how to solve this??

Linux User
    Participant

Hi, Could you please add the Official LineageOS 15.1 or 16 for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SCL22 Japan? (AU KDDI)
    My Android Version is too old. And unfortunately, you have never had any LineageOS Version for my phone.

Linux User
    Participant

I understand that it’s late to reply, but what’s the exact error do you see?
    Can you send a screenshot or the exact text of the error on screen?

I have added a new build by EdricChan03. You may try that and see if you still get the error?

Siba
    Keymaster

Android 10 based LineageOS 17 for Galaxy Note 3 is now available to download and install. Interested guys can check that out!
    For a larger list of available builds, visit the LineageOS 17 download page.

Linux User
    Participant

@igor

I have added a new download link to andr01dfr3ak’s LineageOS 15.1 build for NOTE 3.
    People have reported this build is working fine without any issues for them.

I hope this is stable enough.

Linux User
    Participant

shibaa987 Thank you so much! This assembly works fine!

Linux User
    Participant

Hello! On my device on all firmware 15.1 there is a problem with the rotation of the screen. With any application. Sometimes if it works with a long delay but basically it does not work at all.
    At 14.1 everything works fine. Can you fix it?

Linux User
    Participant

After rebooting the system the screen rotation starts working well. It stops working after the device leaves the sleep mode. And it does not work until the new reboot. It’s possible that the application responsible for screen rotation does not exit from sleep mode. Or it is related to the energy saving mode. Please advise that it is possible to make.

Linux User
    Participant

Glad that this build works fine.

All credit goes to andr01dfr3ak (developer of this build).

Linux User
    Participant

Hello.

Does anyone know why I can’t finish configuration of last available LineageOS 15.1 by . Every time I access “Settings” applet it hangs.

Attached you can find few screenshots – unfortunately language is not English but you can more or less find out what kind of screens they present if you’re familiar with layout.

Step 1

Step 2

Step 3

Step 4

Step 5

Step 6

Step 7

Step 8

Step 9

All installation process went correctly. I have no idea why I can’t finish setting up device. There is no difference if I chose to import backed up data from google cloud or bypass this step – it hangs anyway.

There is another issue maybe related to this main issue – I don’t have GSM enabled – Lineage states that there is no SIM card inserted what is not true and service is not available.

Any clue how to solve this??

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.