LineageOS 15.1 for Galaxy NOTE 3 – Android Oreo 8.1 Download

GCam Port | Google Camera APK v9.2 (April 2024) Forums Samsung Device Forums Galaxy NOTE 3 LTE – hlte, SM-N9005 LineageOS 15.1 for Galaxy NOTE 3 – Android Oreo 8.1 Download

Viewing 8 posts - 11 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Linux User
    Participant

Glad that this build works fine.

All credit goes to andr01dfr3ak (developer of this build).

Linux User
    Participant

The BlueTooth headset does not work when you call on all builds 15.1. Can we hope that this will be fixed?

Linux User
    Participant

Galaxy NOTE 3 LineageOS 16 build is now available from an unofficial build.

Linux User
    Participant

Hi, Could you please add the Official LineageOS 15.1 or 16 for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SCL22 Japan? (AU KDDI)
    My Android Version is too old. And unfortunately, you have never had any LineageOS Version for my phone.

Linux User
    Participant

Hi, Could you please add the Official LineageOS 14.1, 15.1 or 16 for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SCL22 Japan? (AU KDDI)
    My Android Version is too old. And unfortunately, you have never had any LineageOS Version for my phone.

@shibaa987

Linux User
    Participant

Hello.

Does anyone know why I can’t finish configuration of last available LineageOS 15.1 by . Every time I access “Settings” applet it hangs.

Attached you can find few screenshots – unfortunately language is not English but you can more or less find out what kind of screens they present if you’re familiar with layout.

Step 1

Step 2

Step 3

Step 4

Step 5

Step 6

Step 7

Step 8

Step 9

All installation process went correctly. I have no idea why I can’t finish setting up device. There is no difference if I chose to import backed up data from google cloud or bypass this step – it hangs anyway.

There is another issue maybe related to this main issue – I don’t have GSM enabled – Lineage states that there is no SIM card inserted what is not true and service is not available.

Any clue how to solve this??

Linux User
    Participant

Hello.

Does anyone know why I can’t finish configuration of last available LineageOS 15.1 by EdricChan03. Every time I access “Settings” applet it hangs.

All installation process went correctly. I have no idea why I can’t finish setting up device. There is no difference if I chose to import backed up data from google cloud or bypass this step – it hangs anyway.

There is another issue maybe related to this main issue – I don’t have GSM enabled – Lineage states that there is no SIM card inserted what is not true and service is not available.

Any clue how to solve this??

Siba
    Keymaster

Android 10 based LineageOS 17 for Galaxy Note 3 is now available to download and install. Interested guys can check that out!
    For a larger list of available builds, visit the LineageOS 17 download page.

Viewing 8 posts - 11 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.