LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy S5 Docomo Nougat 7.1 ROM

GCam Port | Google Camera APK v9.2 (May 2024) Forums Samsung Device Forums Galaxy S5 Docomo – kltedcm LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy S5 Docomo Nougat 7.1 ROM

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Linux User
    Participant

OK, so I managed to update my Baseband to the latest version hoping that was to be the fix. Unfortunately, my problem still remains. I still can not get any mobile/cellular/LTE data. WiFi and cellular phone calls work perfectly, FWIW.

What do I do/try now?

Linux User
    Participant

Are you sure the hardware has no issues??

Can you get a logcat and dmesg from the ROM which may help @voidz777 to look into??
    Also there is a new build updated by him. Flash that and take the log messages from that ROM instead.

Linux User
    Participant

Thank you for sticking with me on this! I’ll update to the newest ROM today when I am able. How do get the logcat & dmesg?

And, I’m pretty confident that I do not have any hardware issues as all functions of my phone were working perfectly up and until I installed this ROM. Maybe I didn’t install it properly, missed a step or something, but I doubt it is the underlying hardware.

Linux User
    Participant

Easy solution
    airplane mode on/off:)

Linux User
    Participant

Thank you for the continued updates!

Linux User
    Participant

Thank you again for the latest release! Running perfectly!

Linux User
    Participant

[quote quote=30939]Really been happy with this! Any more updates to come?

Cheers,
    Pete[/quote]

Here is a new update of Resurrection Remix Oreo Download for Galaxy S5 Docomo by @voidz777 again.

Linux User
    Participant

Updated to “lineage-14.1-20171101_193940-UNOFFICIAL-kltedcm”, but no change, still no mobile/cellular data. Other than this critical issue, I love this ROM! Everything else is working perfectly. This almost certainly has to be a setting issue.

Sorry to ask, but can someone please, walk me through step by step how I can troubleshoot and fix this?

Linux User
    Participant

Preferred network type set to global or lte.

Linux User
    Participant

Thank you, I’ve tried both of those and nearly every other Preferred Network type, but none have worked so far.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.