[GApps] Download Nougat GApps for LineageOS 14.1 (CyanogenMod 14/14.1)

GCam Port | Google Camera APK v9.2 (May 2024) Forums Forum for Common Topics (Generic Topics for all Devices) Common Android How-To Guides [GApps] Download Nougat GApps for LineageOS 14.1 (CyanogenMod 14/14.1)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Linux User
    Participant

Hello, the problem with youtube, after increasing the quality to 720p, the screen shows only part of the screen of the whole video, what could be the problem on Samsung galaxy j7 (2015)

Linux User
    Participant

lineage-14.1-20170212-UNOFFICIAL-yuga.zip
    open_gapps-arm-7.1-stock-20170213.zip

works so far on my Xperia Z. The first boot stalled with an warning that a process
    does not respond. I rebooted the device with power+volup and then it booted without
    problems. Prior installing I wiped my phone completely.

I can I get rid of that annoying google search bar?
    One very cool thing: I can now use the FM Radio again!!!! I dont know where
    the app comes from lineage or google…

Linux User
    Participant

hey admin recently i have installed lineage os into my one plus one mobile. but the this is that google play store is not installed i try to download from where can i install it

thanks

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Linux User.
    Linux User
    Participant

[quote quote=30151]got force close problems with google account. can’t set up my account. when i try to enter password it closes the google services
    https://cyanogenmods.org/forums/topic/lineage-os-14-1-galaxy-s2-plus-android-7-1-rom/#post-30150[/quote]

Can you tell me which GApps variant are you using, mini, micro ??

Linux User
    Participant

–oops … meant to put this on the main thread for 1+3 on Lineage. sorry

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Linux User.
    Linux User
    Participant

Hi.

Cannot install or run NetFlix because WideVine DRM is missing. Can anyone help me fix this?

Kind regards
    Morten

Linux User
    Participant

Android being an Open Source Project is free to use but the underlying Application are not.[b]

Linux User
    Participant

Google Apps packages even on AOSP Custom ROMs like: Omni ROM, Paranoid Android Nougat ROM etc.

Linux User
    Participant

These links are not working. Since yesterday I am trying to download, but always it is failing. After downloading certain percentage, the download stops with an error Network error. If retried it says Forbidden.
    Is there any alternate site from where we can download?

Linux User
    Participant

Full Gapp not working downloading Pico and will try that. Any suggestions.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

2 thoughts on “[GApps] Download Nougat GApps for LineageOS 14.1 (CyanogenMod 14/14.1)”