Galaxy S3 NEO CyanogenMod 12 Lollipop ROM [i9300i and i9301i] [UPDATED]

GCam Port | Google Camera APK v9.2 (April 2024) Forums Samsung Device Forums Galaxy S3 Neo – i9300i, i9301i, i9301Q Galaxy S3 NEO CyanogenMod 12 Lollipop ROM [i9300i and i9301i] [UPDATED]

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Linux User
    Participant

Galaxy S3 NEO CyanogenMod 12 Lollipop ROM is brought to you for Samsung Galaxy S3 NEO GT-I9300i and GT-I9301i by xda senior member Rox. In addition to this there are the following ROMs available for S3 Neo: Lineage OS for S3 Neo, CyanogenMOd 13 for S3 Neo, CM 12.1 for S3 Neo.

Galaxy S3 NEO CyaongenMod 12 Lollipop ROM

Now the Android Marshmallow is up. If you are interested then you can have a look on this:
    Galaxy S3 NEO CyanogenMod 12.1 CM (12.1) ROM

WARNING:
    Installing custom ROM requires a custom recovery to be installed on your device, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data.
    before proceeding you may consider backup your all data. And remember that you are the only person making any changes to your phone and neither the developer nor we can be held responsible for the disaster that may happen as a consequence of this ROM flashing.

KNOWN ISSUE:
    NFC ( Can’t be fixed, because of lack of sources )
    Audio in calls on 2nd SIM ( GT-I9300I only )
    Some devices have non-working camera because they have different sensor – HERE IS THE FIX

Custom recovery guide for Galaxy S3 NEO: i9300i and i9301i

If you have not yet installed a custom recovery on your S3 Neo then head on to the next link to get it done.
    Galaxy S3 Neo Rooting guide and custom recovery installation

Files needed for Galaxy S3 NEO CyanogenMod 12 Lollipop ROM installation:
    Samsung Galaxy S3 NEO CyanogenMod 12 ROM download link [UPDATED]
    Google Apps download link

We also have the Resurrection Remix Lollipop ROM for the S3 NEO. Here is the Resurrection Remix Lollipop ROM for Galaxy S3 NEO.

Galaxy S3 NEO CyanogenMod 12 Lollipop ROM flashing guide:

STEP 1:

Copy the CyanogenMod ROM and GApps zip file to your SD card or internal memory (By using a USB cable or via adb push command).

STEP 2:

Reboot your phone into recovery mode (Hole Volume UP + HOME + Power button while the phone is booting)
    Or if you have a PC in hand with USB driver installed for your phone then type the following command to enter into recovery mode:

$ adb reboot recovery

It is recommended to use the CWM recovery, especially for the GT-i9300i users.

STEP 3:

Wipe data/factory reset.
    This will delete all your data on your phone.
    You may consider backing up your phone data or take a nandroid backup.

STEP 4:

Select the Install Zip from sdcard option.
    Select the CyanogenMod ROM zip and then followed by the GApps zip file.

The flashing may take a while.
    When it will be done you can reboot your system and enjoy Galaxy S3 NEO CyanogenMod 12 Lollipop ROM, the Android Lollipop touch.

Source

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.