Galaxy S3 LineageOS 14.1, Nougat 7.1 ROM

Viewing 10 posts - 51 through 60 (of 88 total)
  • Author
    Linux User
    Participant

Hola. Me encanta esta ROM, pero tengo un problema… Las aplicaciones se me crashean solas, ejemplo: ”La aplicación Instagram ha dejado de funcionar” Igual me pasa con el Facebook y Whatsapp, pero siempre pasa cuando voy a ver un vídeo. Y la solución es reiniciar el telefono, algo que es muy molesto. Espero que arreglen esto por favor. Saludos, excelente ROM.

Linux User
    Participant

Can someone re-upload lineage-14.1-20170125-experimental-i9300-signed.zip ? Thanks!

Linux User
    Participant

[quote quote=26432]No, Ideally you won’t loose any data updating a LineageOS of same version. As far as I know, GApps (precisely Open GApps) retains across dirty flashes. Still it is better to keep the GApps with you, which might be handy if you loose GApps after the update.
    Cheers !![/quote]

Thanks bro.
    Is anybody having issues with wifi constantly disconnecting? Sometimes it doesn’t even reconnect automatically and I have to go in and manually do it.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by Linux User.
    Linux User
    Participant

Llevas la última version? Con las ultimas actualizaciones corregían esos probvlemas que venían al principio. Si con la actualización no se corrige, haz un back up e instala la rom de 0. (recuerda también limpiar la cache y demás archivos temporales (EFS, creo))

Linux User
    Participant

Hi. First thing. Apologyse my bad english.

I’ve flashed my S3 GT-i9300 using

Recovery: Twrp-3.2.3-0-i9300

ROM:  lineage-14.1-20181117-nightly-i9300-signed

GAPP: open_gapps-arm-7.1-mini-20181128

Then i can’t do calls nor use mobil data

The system show me a msg : No service. Selected network no avaiable

Please i need some help

Thanks

Linux User
    Participant

Thats the latest verision, yes. But this wednesday they will probably release a new update

Linux User
    Participant

can i use this to my GT-i9301i{S3 Neo} device?
    Plz suggest me fast.
    it’s an urgent!!!

Linux User
    Participant

Sí jajaja. https://www.lineageoslog.com/14.1 esto creo que es un changelog de lineage os. Por g+ no creo pero quien sabe! :) Saludos!

Linux User
    Participant

I’ve installed the 4th Jan one. Only one item has stopped once, but it was fine. I suggest the  Full Stock Gapps as then you don’t have problems with the other ones and it works great especially with the pixel launcher.

I also suggest going to Settings/Display/Display size and making it slightly smaller. Look loads better.

So much quicker than the official Cyanogen Mods.

I also suggest not been a nightly updater unless there is something you want, once it work it works!

Linux User
    Participant

Hi guys

If somebody wouldn’t mind answering a few questions for me id be much obliged

I want to flash the latest cm14.1 nightly (I’m currently on a CyanogenMod 13 nightly from last year) and reading this thread I’m seeing stuff about migrating from cyanogenmod which totally confuses me :)

my questions are
    1. Do I need to do this migration thing?

2. Can I just download this directly on my phone to my sd-card or is there some sexy pants way I should be doing it?

3. Can I use CWM to wipe the system partition etc?

4. What is the recommended Google App installation? pico, nano?

5. When I’ve done clean installs in the past I notice that my photos and other items are still available? I’ve wiped the caches and data and system partition, is this normal or am I doing something wrong. I do see folders in file manager for apps I’ve installed yrs ago still there.

Thanks in advance for your help, sorry for the long winded questions :)

Viewing 10 posts - 51 through 60 (of 88 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.