Galaxy S3 LineageOS 14.1, Nougat 7.1 ROM

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 88 total)
  • Author
    Linux User
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve migrated CM-14.1 -> Lineage UNOFFICIAL (wiped..etc…) when it was the only one version on line…

What’s the difference between OFFICIAL & UNOFFICIAL ? (except the “UN”….)

OFFICIAL nightly updates are more frequent…

Migrate OFFICIAL -> OFFICIAL needs wiped and complete install again ?

Thanks…

Best regards

Linux User
    Participant

Hi Steven Troy Abrigo, the official link does not have the EXPERIMENTAL build for Lineage OS 13.

Linux User
    Participant

Weird Id say… Which rom version are you running?

Linux User
    Participant

Hi guys!

Recently I flashed my phone to lineage-14.1-20170213-nightly-i9300-signed and open_gapps-arm-7.1-mini-20170121, but it gets stuck on loading animation and I tried it multiple times, same result. But when I tried flashing the lineage-14.1-20170213-nightly-i9300-signed without gapps it worked. So now I know that I know that the lineage-14.1-20170213-nightly-i9300-signed works.

My question is, does the gapps mini work for lineage? If not, what version of gapps should I use? And what version worked for you?

Thanks in advance :)

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Linux User.
    Linux User
    Participant

I had the same problem, but then I did a factory reset again and flashed the same ROM again and after removing the Battery for some minutes it started working and is not stopping since then.

Linux User
    Participant

Hi, i have a problem with wifi connection. It’s about wifi at my workplace, where we connect using our credentials. When i put my credentials i can’t connect (connect option is grey). EAP method is PEAP, there is no certificate.

Linux User
    Participant

A guy in another thread told me that there is no more official Experimental build.
    Can one of the S3 users who has already migrated his phone has to upload his experiment version for me please?
    I want to migrate from CM 14.1 to L OS. S3 i9300
    Thank you

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Linux User.
    Linux User
    Participant

Im uploading it to MEGA. As soon as I get it done ill send the link

Linux User
    Participant

Very weird… I don’t know what to say to you… If i come up with something ill let u know

Linux User
    Participant

But yes, I use daily.

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 88 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.