Tired of watching ads on YouTube? Guess what, we have the latest YouTube video client app without ads. Newpipe is the application that offers you the premium YouTube experience at free of cost.
This app is like a completely re-written YouTube app on Android. This app is not available on the play store, but you can get the Newpipe APK from the below download link.
Newpipe vs YouTube Vanced
On the contrary, with this all new NewPipe app you can subscribe to channels without logging in, download YouTube videos without any third party apps like Videobuddy or Videoder, Snaptube or Vidmate etc.
NewPipe app is currently running on version 0.21.5 and requires android 4.4 or higher version for best performance. The size of the application is 8 MB only.
These days the YouTube is getting full of advertisements, and the worst part is that sometimes ads are non-skippable ones that mean you have to watch the full ad then only you can enjoy your video. Well, NewPipe is the solution for this problem.
This app is open-source that means developers can try their hands on the open-source code and can make a useful application out of it with cool features in it. The background player feature of the Newpipe will allow you to play the video in the background. Explore more application settings for personalizing the application.
Features Of Newpipe App –
- Lightweight– The application is so light and works great in low spec phones.
- No Ads– The most annoying thing about YouTube is ads, but from now you will get rid of them by just installing this app.
- No Unnecessary Permissions– Newpipe will not ask for unnecessary permission, so that is also the plus point of this app.
- Less Data Consumption– The app saves a lot of mobile data.
- Video & Audio Download– With the help of the app you can easily download the youtube video and audio file to your phone.
How to Install Newpipe App on Android?
- Get the APK file of Newpipe from the respective download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Newpipe app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Newpipe APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install
I love the application because it is faster than the original youtube app, the application works great on low-end devices and also saves mobile data. We have checked the application, and it is working fine so, you can download the Newpipe app from here.
Visit the Mod APK to get all other mod apps and games.