A working mod of Google Camera or GCam for Vivo U10 is now available to download. This Google camera (GCam) for Vivo U10 is based on 8.0 version which is brought to you by BSG. This GCam is for devices running Android Pie and up.
Available GCam versions for Vivo U10
GCam 8.0 for Vivo U10 is the latest version among other compatible ports. Below are the available versions of GCam for Vivo U10.
- GCam 8.0 (Latest Version)
- GCam 7.0
The GCam 8.0 for Vivo U10 is now available which has seamless zoom feature and seamless slow motion, audio zoom etc. But in the initial versions, all of the features might not be available or might not be working at all.
You can visit the GCam Vivo page to download compatible google camera ports for other Vivo phones.
The older version of Google camera 6.1 that brings night sight and the GCam 7.4 has brought Astrophotography mode on Vivo U10. The available GCam ports are compatible on Android Pie, Android 10, and Android 11.
Status of Vivo U10 GCam:
– Almost Everything
– Slow motion does not work
Where to Download GCam for Vivo U10?
Below are different versions of compatible GCam APK for Vivo U10 available to download –
GCam 8.0 for Vivo U10:
Download BSG GCam 8.0 for Vivo U10 –
Download GCam 7.0 for Vivo U10:
NOTE: Comment in a reply if some GCam has some issues or not working at all.
How to Install Google Camera on Vivo U10?
- Download one of the GCam apk for Vivo U10 from the above download link
- To install apps from a third party app other than Play Store you need to enable app install from Unknown Sources on your Android device.For Android Oreo or Pie version, enable Install Unknown Apps from the app from which you are going to install the Google Camera APK.
For example: if you have downloaded the Google Camera apk file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Or you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, click on the app to install.
- Go to App settings and Clear data.
- Start the Google camera app and enjoy ultimate mobile photography on Vivo U10.
Try other Google Camera for Vivo U10
– GCam Download (this page contains a huge list of GCam for all available devices)
That’s all for the Vivo U10’s Google camera. Stay tuned to this article for more updates on getting a stable or other latest updates of GCam for Vivo U10.
New features are keep on coming on the Google Camera app and hence there could be many versions of these ported apps for Vivo U10. Below forum will have all available working Google Camera for Vivo U10.