We have got a working GCam port for Realme GT5 Pro which was recently launched. The phone is a mid ranger phone with a Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 chipset.
It comes with a dual camera setup, out of which the primary camera is 50MP, a 50MP periscope telephoto sensor and a 8MP ultrawide sensor. The stock camera app captures decent photos but not like this Realme GT5 Pro GCam APK port. Try it and see the difference by yourself.
In fact, there are few compatible GCam port APKs available for the Realme GT5 Pro phone which are brought to you by BSG and Shamim which you can try right now!
Available version of GCam Port for Realme GT5 Pro
With every Android major version update we get a major update of the Google camera as well. With the recent release of Android 13 we have got the GCam 8.7 as the latest version to date.
In between, there are some minor version release of the GCam also comes, so I am listing out all available versions of GCam for Realme GT5 Pro so that you can get to know when we have an update, right from the below list.
- GCam port 9.2 (Latest Version)
- GCam port 9.1
- GCam 8.7 (RECOMMENDED)
- GCam 8.4
What Extra Do You Get on Google Camera?
People know the GCam app from couple of years since when it had the HDR+. And then the camera app has evolved significantly.
Below are some of the extra features that you can expect to enhance your existing camera setup on the Realme GT5 Pro:
- With Night Sight mode you get better exposed low light images from the camera.
- Astrophotography mode used to capture the sky and celestial bodies in the dark. Not for everyone, but worth mentioning in thia features list.
- Multi-mode video stabilization
- HDR+ brings much images in a condition where you have much brighter or darker regions in the scene.
- DSLR like bokeh effect with GCam’s portrait mode.
- RAW image capture so that it can be edited in the post
Compatibility Status of GCam on Realme GT5 Pro
WHAT’S WORKING – All basic features
KNOWN ISSUES – Nothing reported yet[su_note note_color=”#D8F1C6″ text_color=”#769958″ radius=”3″ class=”” id=””]
Where to Download the Realme GT5 Pro GCam port?
Visit the Downloads section to get all the compatible GCam APK file(s) for Realme GT5 Pro. [/su_note]
How to Install Google Camera on Realme GT5 Pro?
- Download the GCam port file for Realme GT5 Pro from the above download link(s).
- To install apps from a third party app other than Play Store you need to enable app install from Unknown Sources on your Android device.
- For Android 10 or later version, enable Install Unknown Apps from the app from which you are going to install the APK file.
- For example: if you have downloaded the Google Camera apk file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
- Or you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.
- Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
- See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Pie for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, click on the downloaded app to install.
- Once installed you can clear the app data and open the app and enjoy the feature packed Google Camera APK on Realme GT5 Pro.
New features and updates of the GCam APK keep coming, hence there could be many versions of the GCam ports available for the Realme GT5 Pro today and in future. This page will always list all the compatible Google Camera versions for the phone.
You can visit the Realme GCam ports page to download compatible google camera ports for other Realme phones.