We have got a working GCam APK for OnePlus Ace 2V which was recently launched. The phone is a midrange Android phone with a decent hardware spec that comes with a Mediatek Dimensity 9000 chipset.
It comes with a triple camera setup, out of which the primary camera is 64 MP, an 8 MP ultrawide and a 2 MP telephoto lens. The stock camera captures decent photos but not like the pro grade on GCam mod. Try it and see the difference by yourself!
This GCam download for the OnePlus Ace 2V is brought to you by BSG, Arnova, Shamim.
Available version of GCam
With every Android major version update we get a major update of the Google camera as well. With the recent release of Android 13 we have got the GCam 8.7 as the latest version to date.
In between, there are some minor version release of the GCam also comes, so I am listing out all available versions of GCam for OnePlus Ace 2V so that you can get to know when we have an update, right from the below list.
- GCam 8.7 (Latest Version)
- GCam 8.1 (RECOMMENDED)
What Extra Do You Get on Google Camera?
People know the GCam app from couple of years since when it had the HDR+. And then the camera app has evolved significantly.
Below are some of the extra features that you can expect to enhance your existing camera setup on the OnePlus Ace 2V:
- With Night Sight mode you get better exposed low light images from the camera.
- Astrophotography mode used to capture the sky and celestial bodies in the dark. Not for everyone, but worth mentioning in thia features list.
- Multi-mode video stabilization
- HDR+ brings much images in a condition where you have much brighter or darker regions in the scene.
- DSLR like bokeh effect with GCam’s portrait mode.
- RAW image capture so that it can be edited in the post
– Not all compatible mods available are specifically tuned for the OnePlus Ace 2V. It is possible that some or other features of GCam might be working might not be working as intended.
– Most of the stock camera apps have a pro mode, which does not exist on Google Camera mod.
– Although this camera mod captures much better photos with the automatic mode, but still if you are someone who uses the Manual Mode mostly, then this might not be for you!
Compatibility Status of GCam on OnePlus Ace 2V
– All basic features
– Nothing reported yet
Where to Download GCam for OnePlus Ace 2V?
Visit the Downloads section to get all the compatible GCam APK file(s) for OnePlus Ace 2V.
How to Install Google Camera on OnePlus Ace 2V?
- Download any compatible GCam APK for OnePlus Ace 2V from the download link(s).
- To install apps from a third party app other than Play Store you need to enable app install from Unknown Sources on your Android device.For Android 10 or later version, enable Install Unknown Apps from the app from which you are going to install the APK file.For example: if you have downloaded the Google Camera apk file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone. Or you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Pie for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, click on the downloaded Gcam app to install.
- Once installed you can clear the app data and open the app and enjoy the feature packed Google Camera on the phone.
You can also visit our known issues list for google camera which lists some known issues on this Gcam port, which might be helpful as well.
New features and updates of the GCam APK keep coming, hence there could be many versions of the GCam available for the OnePlus Ace 2V today and in future. This page will always list all the compatible Google Camera versions for the phone.
You can visit the gcam apk OnePlus page to download compatible google camera ports for other OnePlus phones.