MedievalTD Crusade Invasion APK is a classic tower defence game that does not include any magic or heroes.
You will be in charge of your units and will have to devise your own strategy. Defend your people and your lands, and you will be remembered as a hero.
Key Features of APK of MedievalTD – Crusade Invasion
There are no random ads and no extra power with money (you can only have 4 extra lives, the same as reward ads).
There is also no online ranking (for each stage and overall).
There are three different game modes for each stage and an unlimited number of waves in challenge mode.
There is an encyclopaedia at the end of the game (examine the stats of your own troops and the enemies you confront)
How to Install MedievalTD App on Android?
- Get the APK file of MedievalTD from the respective download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the MedievalTD app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the MedievalTD APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install