Sharp Aquos D10 was released recently and now we have a working port of GCam for Sharp Aquos D10 available to download. The compatible Google Camera port(s) are brought to you by Parrot043.
Available GCam versions
Below are the available version(s) of GCam for Sharp Aquos D10
- GCam 7.4 (Latest Version)
- GCam 7.3 for Android 10
- GCam 7.2 for Android 10
The GCam 7.x versions(s) bring Astrophotography mode, better night sight pictures on Sharp Aquos D10, and variants along with other older features such as HDR+, Timelapse, portrait mode, etc. The available GCam ports are compatible with Android 10.
Status of this Sharp Aquos D10 Google Camera
– HDR+ Enhanced
– Portrait mode
– Night Sight
– Astrophotography mode
– Almost everything
– Nothing reported yet
Where to Download GCam for Sharp Aquos D10?
Below are the available download link to the compatible GCam APK files –
Download GCam 7.3 for Sharp Aquos D10:
Download the GCam 7.3 by Parrot043 from the below link.
How to Install Google Camera on Sharp Aquos D10?
- Download any GCam APK file from the above download link(s).
- To install apps from a third party app other than Play Store you need to enable app install from Unknown Sources on your Android device.For Android 10 version, enable Install Unknown Apps from the app from which you are going to install the Google Camera APK.For example: if you have downloaded the Google Camera apk file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Or you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Pie for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, click on the downloaded app to install.
- Once installed you can clear the app data and open the app and enjoy the feature-packed Google Camera APK on Sharp Aquos D10.
How to enable Astro Photography mode on Sharp Aquos D10 Google Camera?
By default the astrophotography mode is not enabled on this GCam. In case you want to change the setting, follow the below instructions to enable or disable the astrophotography mode.
- Go to GCam Settings
- Scroll down and go to Advanced settings
- Then scroll down almost to the end and enable Astrophotography Mode under Astrophotography settings.
Below are the screenshots that show how to enable the astrophotography mode.
How to shoot in astrophotography mode?
Google Camera version 7.0 and up comes with Astrophotography mode by default, but there are conditions that must be met to enable astrophotography mode. Usually, the following conditions must be met to capture in Astrophotography mode if manually not force enabled:
- It can be enabled on Night Sight mode (only)
- The phone must be kept static (use a tripod or keep the phone somewhere to keep it static)
- There must be low light condition
- It may take few seconds for this mode to come up when the above conditions are met
– If the GCam takes a lot of time usually more than 30 seconds then it is capturing in Astro mode.
– When I kept the phone static in front of a good light source, the Astrophotography mode did not turn on.
So, make sure it is a low light environment.
New features keep on coming on the Google Camera app and hence there could be many versions of these ported apps for Sharp Aquos D10. This page will always have all available working Google Camera for Sharp Aquos D10.