Tagged: 16MP, Helio P60, Mediatek, Oppo F9, Oppo F9 Pro
- This topic is empty.
April 23, 2020 at 9:16 PM #111543SibaKeymaster
Google camera enhances the photography experience on any phone it works. Today we have working port(s) of Google Camera (or) GCam for Oppo F9 or F9 Pro. The compatible Google Camera port(s) are brought to you by Arnova8G2.
Available GCam versions for Oppo F9 or F9 Pro
Below are the available version(s) of GCam APK for Oppo F9 or F9 Pro
- GCam 7.2
The GCam 7.x versions(s) bring Astrophotography mode and better night sight pictures to the Oppo F9 or F9 Pro along with other older features such as HDR+, portrait mode etc. The available GCam ports are compatible with Android 9.
Status of this Oppo F9 or F9 Pro Google CameraWHAT’S WORKING
– Back camera
– HDR+KNOWN ISSUES
– Many more features not workingIf in case you have found any issue with the given Google Camera for Oppo F9 or F9 Pro which is not mentioned above, Help us by mentioning the issues in comments, Our Fix google camera issues post may help you to fix the issues on your own.
Where to Download GCam for Oppo F9 or F9 Pro?
Below are the available download link to the compatible GCam APK files –
GCam 7.2 Download
How to Install Google Camera APK on Oppo F9 or F9 Pro?
- Download any GCam APK file from the above download link(s).
- To install apps from a third party app other than Play Store you need to enable app install from Unknown Sources on your Android device.
For Android 10 version, enable Install Unknown Apps from the app from which you are going to install the Google Camera APK.
For example: if you have downloaded the Google Camera apk file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone. Or you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Pie for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, click on the downloaded app to install.
- Once installed you can clear the app data and open the app and enjoy the feature packed Google Camera APK on Oppo F9 or F9 Pro.
How to Install xml config file on GCam 6?
- Download the gcam-f9.xml config file from the GCam APK download link.
In the download page, there is a drop down box to chose which file to download. Select the xml config file and then click on the Download button.
- Once the GCam is installed, create the following directories on your phone’s internal memory and copy the downloaded xml config file:
- First create a directory in the name of GCam (G and C capital letter).
- Then go inside the GCam directory and create a directory named Configs
- Copy the xml config file in this directory.
- Now you can open the GCam app and double tap near the blank space beside the shutter button.
See the below image to get an idea where to tap:
- When prompted, select the config file and tap on RESTORE to load. (do this twice as for the first time the config did not loaded)
- Once the xml config file is loaded, you are done with the installation.
New features are keep coming on the Google Camera APK and hence there could be many versions of these ported apps for Oppo F9 or F9 Pro. This page will always have all available working Google Camera for Oppo F9 or F9 Pro.Visit the following link for Oppo F9 or F9 Pro updates on other Google Camera, Custom ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? <a href="https://cyanogenmods.org/google-camera/">GCam APK</a> | <a href="https://cyanogenmods.org/">Mod APK</a>
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.