Tagged: 108MP, GCam 7.3, GCam Config, Snapdragon 865, urnyx05
- This topic is empty.
April 1, 2020 at 12:53 AM #110112SibaKeymaster
Google Camera usually enhances the photography experience on any phone it works on. What if we have a working GCam for Mi 10 / Pro?
Yes, there are a couple of working mod of Google Camera or GCam for Mi 10 / Pro available to download which is brought to you by Arnova8G2 and Urnyx05.
Available GCam versions for Mi 10 / Pro
GCam 8.0 for Mi 10 / Pro is the latest version among other compatible ports. Below are the available versions of GCam for Mi 10 / Pro.
- GCam 8.0 (Latest Version)
- GCam 7.4
- GCam 7.3
The GCam 8.0 for Mi 10 / Pro is now available which has multi mode stabilization, seamless zoom feature and seamless slow motion, audio zoom etc. But in the initial versions, all of the features might not be available or might not be working at all.
The older version of Google camera 6.1 that brings night sight and the GCam 7.4 has brought Astrophotography mode on Mi 10 / Pro. The available GCam ports are compatible on Android Pie, Android 10, and Android 11.It is possible that the latest GCam 8.0 may not work fully on Mi 10 / Pro. If you inform me in a comment then probably I will try to find an alternate working GCam port.
Status of this Mi 10 / Pro Google CameraWHAT’S WORKING
– Night Sight
– Portrait mode
– Aux lenses
– Almost all basic featuresKNOWN ISSUES
– Nothing reported yet
Where to Download GCam for Mi 10 / Pro?
Below are different versions of compatible GCam APK for Mi 10 / Pro available to download –
GCam 8 for Mi 10 / Pro:
GCam 7 for Mi 10 / Pro:
GCam 7.3 Download
NOTE: xml config file for this GCam version is added in the download link itself. Use the drop down box in the above download link to download the xml file.
How to Install Google Camera on Mi 10 / Pro?
- Download the GCam for Mi 10 / Pro from the above download link
- To install apps from a third party app other than Play Store you need to enable app install from Unknown Sources on your Android device.
For Android Oreo or Pie version, enable Install Unknown Apps from the app from which you are going to install the Google Camera APK.
For example: if you have downloaded the Google Camera apk file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Or you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or Manage Apps on MIUI > Select the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps or Install apps from unknown sources on MIUI and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, click on the app to install.
How to Install xml config file on Urnyx05 GCam 7.3?
- Download the xml config file (urnyx05-7.3.xml) from the GCam 7.3 download link. In the download page, there is a drop down box to chose which file to download. Select the xml config file and then click on the Download button.
- Once the GCam is installed, create the following directories on your phone’s internal memory and copy the downloaded xml config file:
- First create a directory in the name of GCam (G and C capital letter).
- Then go inide the GCam directory and create a directory named Configs7
- Copy the xml config file in this directory.
- Now you can open the GCam app and double tap near the blank space beside the shutter button.
See the below image to get an idea where to tap:
- When prompted, select the config file and tap on RESTORE to load. (do this twice as for the first time the config did not loaded)
- Once the xml config file is loaded, you are done with the installation.
New features and BUG fixes are keep coming on the Google Camera app and hence there could be many versions of GCam APK for Mi 10 / Pro available at the same time. This page will always have the latest and all compatible Google Camera for Mi 10 / Pro.Stay tuned or subscribe to get updates of Mi 10 / Pro on other Google Camera, Custom ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? <a href="https://cyanogenmods.org/google-camera/">GCam APK</a> | <a href="https://cyanogenmods.org/">Mod APK</a>
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.