OnePlus One Lineage OS 15 – Download and installation Guide

GCam Port | Google Camera APK v9.2 (May 2024) Forums OnePlus Device Forums OnePlus One – Bacon OnePlus One Lineage OS 15 – Download and installation Guide

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Linux User
    Participant

@shibaa987 how do I submit errors? It seems that the volume control is not working with screen lock.

Linux User
    Participant

This bug only appears when the Sound > playback control is enabled. Please fix. (I ditryflashed lineage zip on top of AOSP zip installed, that might be a cause, please check if it is a real bug.)

Linux User
    Participant

[quote quote=26498] I see camera and bluetooth were not working a month ago.
    [/quote]

Hi @zzjea

With the current latest build, almost everything is working and there is no sch major known issues reported.
    Camera and Bluetooth have been fixed on the latest build.

Linux User
    Participant

is this official or unofficial version?

I already install unofficial from agent fabolus

Also how can we official over unofficial with wiping the data etc..
    so it is more like an upgrade

Linux User
    Participant

I have been using the Beta ROM for about 2 weeks now and have not found anything that doesn’t work. I have had a couple of apps that stop running on their own with OS message but they usually work when restarted or the phone is restarted. Am very happy with the ROM and use it as my daily driver. Does anyone have something that doesn’t work?

Linux User
    Participant
    Linux User
    Participant

Great job on this ROM! Everything is working very very smoothly!

A couple of things to point:
    – I get some flickering in the Settings app when entering it (maybe because I have Do Not Disturb enabled and it shows at the top just after loading the Settings app)
    – Installing applications from external sources is not working for me. When I click on a downloaded APK it says: “Package installer has stopped”. I tried clearing cache and Dalvik cache. Still the same issue.

Linux User
    Participant

Great work guys! I love that I can still rock the newest rom with a phone that is more than 4 years old :D
    I just have one little issue with it since I upgraded, I cannot connect to a BLE module(HM-10 BLE) anymore. Something like Bluetooth speakers are fine, but this module, which I used a lot before just doesn’t work on this version of Android.
    I had a nandroid backup from before I upgraded and when I switched back, I could detect the module again.
    upgraded to orero once more and I couldn’t find it at all.
    Any suggestions?

Linux User
    Participant

I don’t see any such issues on the development thread and there is nothing relevant in the changelog too.

Did you do a clean flash before upgrading to this ROM??
    If not, that could be one major issue you need to look into !

Linux User
    Participant

I can’t install external app on my opo please can you fix this problem thanks

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

1 thought on “OnePlus One Lineage OS 15 – Download and installation Guide”