LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy S5 Docomo Nougat 7.1 ROM

GCam Port | Google Camera APK v9.2 (May 2024) Forums Samsung Device Forums Galaxy S5 Docomo – kltedcm LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy S5 Docomo Nougat 7.1 ROM

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Linux User
    Participant

OK, here is my dmesg and logcat logs.

Linux User
    Participant

Really been happy with this! Any more updates to come?

Cheers,
    Pete

Linux User
    Participant

Updated to “lineage-14.1-20171101_193940-UNOFFICIAL-kltedcm”, but no change, still no mobile/cellular data. Other than this critical issue, I love this ROM! Everything else is working perfectly. This almost certainly has to be a setting issue.

Sorry to ask, but can someone please, walk me through step by step how I can troubleshoot and fix this?

Linux User
    Participant

Thank you again for the latest release! Running perfectly!

Linux User
    Participant

Thank you, I’ve tried both of those and nearly every other Preferred Network type, but none have worked so far.

Linux User
    Participant

It is a very interesting result.
    In my case, setting the apn setting correctly, setting Preferred network type to global or ltete,
    then finally turning on / off the airplane mode is fine.

Linux User
    Participant

Yes, it’s the one very important thing that is spoiling what is otherwise the perfect ROM for me.

OK, so I just was looking at your post and I see one difference. My “Baseband version” is different than yours. Mine is SC04FOMU1VNL5. That may be the issue? How do I change my Baseband version to what you have?

BTW, are you in Tokyo by any chance? Thank you again for this ROM and all the help you are providing!

Linux User
    Participant

Thank you! I didn’t know about this thread, but found the RR release and have been running RR-O-v6.0.0-20180314 since the day it was posted. Everything is working for me except video recording. In any event, moving my focus and future comments to the other thread.

Linux User
    Participant

If you want the same baseband as voidz777, then I guess you need to flash the following firmware:
    http://fws02.updato.com/GALAXYS5/SC-04F/DCM/SC-04F_2_20170808111701_vy1ebxxyn1.zip

(This is a zipped file and you need to extract the firmware file)

You can flash this using ODIN

Linux User
    Participant

Thank you so much for this!! I had really started to give up all hope that my kltedcm was every going to see any newer versions of Android. Everything is working great with this release for me with one important exception. I am not able to get mobile/cellular data and LTE functioning. Any ideas for me?

Other than that, it is running great! Thank you, again!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.