LineageOS 14.1 for Zenfone 2 (Z008, Z00A, Z00D) Nougat 7.1 ROM

GCam Port | Google Camera APK v9.2 (May 2024) Forums ASUS Device Forums Zenfone 2 – Z008, Z00A, Z00D LineageOS 14.1 for Zenfone 2 (Z008, Z00A, Z00D) Nougat 7.1 ROM

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Linux User
    Participant

[quote quote=25391]Hello guys, i have a issue when i tried to flash the root x86 binaries. Everything goes fine, but when i try to use any app who needs a SU autorization nothing pop up and looks i dont have any root.

Phone: Zenfone 2 ZooAD
    Rom: Lineage OS 14.1
    [/quote]

Have you enabled ROOT (su access) for apps after flashing su binary??

Linux User
    Participant

Hello, I get an error: Updater process ended with ERROR 7. Error installing zip file lineage-14.1-20170811-nightly-ZOOA-signed.zip.
    I have a Zenfone 2 ZOOAD .
    Thanks

Linux User
    Participant

does the update file lineage-14.1-20170901-nightly-Z00A still have problems with bugs?

Linux User
    Participant

Hello guys, i have a issue when i tried to flash the root x86 binaries. Everything goes fine, but when i try to use any app who needs a SU autorization nothing pop up and looks i dont have any root.

Phone: Zenfone 2 ZooAD
    Rom: Lineage OS 14.1

Linux User
    Participant

[quote quote=25910]Do not install this rom: no root even with all options enabled and supersu binary installed, battery drains 3x faster than in Marshmallow. Some kind of joke. With M charged 1 time in 3 days, in this build baterry drains in 30 hours practically with no use.
    [/quote]

On which variant of Zenfone 2 do you have this issue?? Z008, Z00A, Z00D??
    These are all officially supported LineageOS 14.1 version(s). If you have such big issues on these ROMs, you can signup and raise a jira @ https://jira.lineageos.org (BUG tracking tool for LineageOS) with appropriate logs and data that will help the maintainer to solve this issue.

Linux User
    Participant

Do not install this rom: no root even with all options enabled and supersu binary installed, battery drains 3x faster than in Marshmallow. Some kind of joke. With M charged 1 time in 3 days, in this build baterry drains in 30 hours practically with no use.

Linux User
    Participant

hello @Shibaa987 thank you for providing us this OS.

i have just revived this old phone and wished to upgrade the OS using this.

i have an issue when i click the download link for the Lineage OS 14.1 ROM for Zenfone 2 (Z00A) (and the rest) it redirect me to other page saying that:
    <h4>Whoops – this page doesn’t exist</h4>
    This device has no available builds. Please select another device.

any reason that the link doesnt work anymore?

thank you

Linux User
    Participant

[quote quote=24675]Hello, my query is about the bands 3g and 4g that has activated the rom. Where can I see that information?
    thank you very much!
    [/quote]

The statement is not clear to me. (you might have used Google Translate)

If you are asking about the 3G and 4G settings on LineageOS then it’s here:
    Settings > Cellular Networks (under Wireless & networks) > Preferred Network Type

Linux User
    Participant

I faced some problems installing on my Zenfone 2 Deluxe Z00A.
    For anyone interested I explain problems and solutions found in this post of the forum:
    post-24410

Linux User
    Participant

Hello, my query is about the bands 3g and 4g that has activated the rom. Where can I see that information?
    thank you very much!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

1 thought on “LineageOS 14.1 for Zenfone 2 (Z008, Z00A, Z00D) Nougat 7.1 ROM”