Tagged: 12MP, BSG, IMX377, skulshady, Snapdragon 820
- This topic is empty.
March 22, 2020 at 3:55 PM #109458SibaKeymaster
Few working mods of Google Camera or GCam for HTC 10 now available to download with Night Sight and HDR+ feature support. The available ports of HTC 10 GCam is brought to you by skulshady and BSG.
Available GCam versions
Below are the available versions of GCam for HTC 10.
- GCam 6.1
- GCam 5.1
The Google camera 6.1 brings night sight along with other features and the GCam 5.1 brings HDR+ feature to the HTC 10. The GCam 6.x ideally built for Android Pie but can work on Oreo and the GCam 5.1 can work on Android Oreo.
Status of this HTC 10 Google CameraWHAT’S WORKING
– Basic featuresKNOWN ISSUES
Where to Download GCam for HTC 10?
Below are the available Google Camera APKs available for HTC 10 –
GCam 6.1 Download (RECOMMENDED)
GCam 5.1 Download
How to Install Google Camera on HTC 10?
Before you can install GCam on your phone you need to enable Camera2 API. You can verify and enable the same by following the below link:
– Verify and enable Camera2 API
NOTE: Enabling Camera2 API requires an unlocked bootloader and either TWRP to be installed or ROOT enabled on your phone.
- Download a GCam apk file from the above download link
- To install apps from a third party app other than Play Store you need to enable app install from Unknown Sources on your Android device.For Android Pie version, enable Install Unknown Apps from the app from which you are going to install the Google Camera APK.
For example: if you have downloaded the Google Camera apk file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Or you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, click on the app to install.
- Go to App settings and Clear data.
- Start the Google camera app and enjoy ultimate mobile photography on HTC 10.
New features keep coming on the Google Camera app and hence there could be many versions of these ported apps for HTC 10. This page will always have all available working Google Camera for HTC 10 and will be updated when new compatible GCams released by developers.Visit the following link to get other updates on HTC 10 Google Camera, Custom ROMs and all other device specific topics.
? <a href="https://cyanogenmods.org/google-camera/">GCam APK</a> | <a href="https://cyanogenmods.org/">Mod APK</a>
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.