- This topic is empty.
- May 13, 2020 at 10:18 PM #113287SibaKeymaster
ZTE Blade V10 was released recently and now we have a working port of GCam for ZTE Blade V10 available to download. The compatible Google Camera port(s) are brought to you by Arnova8G2.
Available GCam versions for ZTE Blade V10
Below are the available version(s) of GCam APK for ZTE Blade V10
- GCam 6.2
The GCam 6.2 versions(s) bring better night sight pictures to the ZTE Blade V10 along with other older features such as HDR+, portrait mode etc. The available GCam ports are compatible with Android 9.
Status of this ZTE Blade V10 Google CameraWHAT’S WORKING
– All basic featuresKNOWN ISSUES
– Nothing reported yet
[su_note note_color=”#D7E3F4″ text_color=”#728095″ radius=”3″ class=”” id=””]If in case you have found any issue with the given Google Camera for ZTE Blade V10 which is not mentioned above, Help us by mentioning the issues in comments, Our Fix google camera issues post may help you to fix the issues on your own.
[su_note note_color=”#D8F1C6″ text_color=”#769958″ radius=”3″ class=”” id=””]
Where to Download GCam for ZTE Blade V10 ?
Below are the available download link to the compatible GCam APK files –
GCam 6.3 Download
How to Install Google Camera APK on ZTE Blade V10 ?
- Download any GCam APK file from the above download link(s).
- To install apps from a third party app other than Play Store you need to enable app install from Unknown Sources on your Android device.For Android 10 version, enable Install Unknown Apps from the app from which you are going to install the Google Camera APK.For example: if you have downloaded the Google Camera apk file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone. Or you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Pie for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, click on the downloaded app to install.
- Once installed you can clear the app data and open the app and enjoy the feature packed Google Camera APK on ZTE Blade V10.
New features are keep coming on the Google Camera APK and hence there could be many versions of these ported apps for ZTE Blade V10. This page will always have all available working Google Camera for ZTE Blade V10 .Visit the following link for ZTE Blade V10 updates on other Google Camera, Custom ROMs and all other device specific topics.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.