Download Google Camera (GCam) 6.1 for Realme 3i

GCam Port | Google Camera APK v9.2 (April 2024) Forums Realme Realme 3i Download Google Camera (GCam) 6.1 for Realme 3i

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Siba
    Keymaster

A working mod of Google Camera or GCam for Realme 3i is now available to download. This GCam for Realme 3i is brought to you by Arnova8G2.

Realme 3i GCam Android compatibility

This Google camera (GCam) for Realme 3i is based on 6.1.013 base version which is brought to you by Arnova8G2. This GCam is for a Realme 3i device running on Android Pie.

Download Google Camera (GCam) 6.1 for Realme 3i

Status of this Realme 3i Google Camera APK:

WHAT’S WORKING:
    – HDR+
    – Slow motion
    – Night sight
    KNOWN ISSUES:
    – The UI lags a bit

[su_note note_color=”#D8F1C6″ text_color=”#769958″ radius=”3″ class=”” id=””]

Download Google Camera 6.1 for Realme 3i:

Google Camera 6.1.013 for Realme 3i

Don’t bother about Camera2 API, as it is enabled by default on devices shipped with Android Oreo or later.
    NOTE: Comment in a reply if some GCam has some issues or not working at all.
    [/su_note]

How to Install GCam on Realme 3i?

1. Download one of the GCam apk for Realme 3i from the above download link
    2. To install apps from a third party app other than Play Store you need to enable app install from Unknown Sources on your Android device.

For Android Oreo or Pie version, enable Install Unknown Apps from the app from which you are going to install the Google Camera APK.
      For example: if you have downloaded the Google Camera apk file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
      Or you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.

Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source

See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
      Enable unknown sources to install app

3. Once enabled, click on the app to install.
    4. Go to App settings and Clear data.
    5. Start the Google camera app and enjoy ultimate mobile photography on Realme 3i.

[su_note note_color=”#D7E3F4″ text_color=”#728095″ radius=”3″ class=”” id=””]It is possible that this is not the only Google camera mod that works on Realme 3i. There could be other GCam mods out there that may just work fine on the phone.[/su_note]

Try other Realme 3i GCam APK

Google Camera APK download page for specific Android phones
    Google Camera by Arnova8G2
    Google Camera by San1ty

That’s all for the Realme 3i’s Google camera. Stay tuned to this article for more updates on getting a stable or other latest updates of GCam for Realme 3i.

New features are keep on coming on the GCam app and hence there could be many versions of these ported apps for Realme 3i. Below forum will have all available working Google Camera port or Realme 3i.

Stay tuned or Subscribe to the Realme 3i forum For other Google Camera, Custom ROMs and all other device specific topics.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.