This is a GCam port of base version 7.2.014 and build version v0.2, ported by onFire which is based on cstark27's PX mod.
This GCam port was published on December 2019.
Changelog of the onFire's GCam port 7.2.014 build v0.2:
- Version based on cstark27 7.2.014 PX. For Xiaomi Mi 9 SE.
- Workign features:
- Astro photo;
- drawing with light (the chip that is in the PX mode from the old for pixels);
- auto white balance;
- lib patcher;
- Sabre (but with problems);
- shutter speed.
- Known issues
- Sabre + front camera = crash (will be fixed in future versions);
- 60 FPS in the video does not work;
- There are problems with colors on some firmware;
(turn on lib patcher, turn on auto white balance, turn off "Disable Dynamic Black Level");
- There are problems with focus in the video; switching to the front and back helps;
- Slow Mo does not work;
- On some firmware there is a problem with the horizontal mode in night mode;
- The problem of focus was also noticed in cases when you taped with focus, and then zoom;
Working on following devices:
- Google Camera download for all devices