A working mod of Google Camera for Black Shark 2 with working night sight is now available to download, which is based on Arnova8G2’s build.
This GCam is just a port of Google Camera APK and not the actual stock Google Camera app, so you can always expect that some features might not be available or just broken!
About this Google Camera for Black Shark 2:
This is a working Google camera build for Black Shark 2 with working night sight mode which is based on Arnova8G2’s GCam 6.1.021 build version v1.3. Following are the updates of this APK:
- This a a STABLE version of Google Camera that works on Black Shark 2 phone
- A pre-configured xml file is available
- With Night Sight
Status of this Black Shark 2 Google Camera APK:
– Nothing reported yet
Download Google Camera APK for Black Shark 2:
– Google Camera 6.1.021 for Black Shark 2
– Download the xml Config file named: s10-6.1.021-night-sight-arnova8g2-0645.xml from the above download link
Don’t bother about Camera2 API, as it is enabled by default on devices shipped with Android Oreo or later.
How to Install Google Camera APK on Black Shark 2:
- Download the Black Shark 2 GCam apk file from the above download link
- To install apps from a third party app other than Play Store you need to enable app install from Unknown Sources on your Android device.
For Android Oreo or Pie version, enable Install Unknown Apps from the app from which you are going to install the Google Camera APK.
For example: if you have downloaded the Google Camera apk file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Or you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, click on the app to install.
- This Google Camera app has a pre-filled config file. To install that follow the below guide.
How to Install xml config file on Black Shark 2 Google Camera APK:
- Download the xml config file from the above download link for Black Shark 2 Google Camera 6.1.021
- Once Google Camera is installed, create the following directories on the ROOT of your phone’s internal memory and copy the xml config file:
- First create a directory in the name of GCam (G and C capital letter) under the ROOT directory.
- Then create a directory named Configs (C in capital letter) under GCam directory.
- Copy the xml config file in this directory.
- Now you can open the app and click on the blank space beside the capture button in two fingers.
- When prompted, tap on RESTORE to load the config file. (do this twice as for the first time the config did not loaded)
- Once the xml config file is loaded, you are done with the installation.
How to switch between different lenses on Google Camera?
You can switch between different lenses by holding down the camera switching button and the gallery button together!
Try other Google Camera for Black Shark 2
– GCam Download (this page contains a huge list of GCam for all available devices)
– Google Camera by Arnova8G2
– Google Camera by San1ty
That’s all for the Black Shark 2’s Google camera. Stay tuned to this article for more updates on getting a stable or other latest updates of GCam for Black Shark 2.
New Google Camera versions are keep on coming and so does new features, hence there could be many versions of these ported apps for Black Shark 2. Below forum will have all GCam apk updates for the Black Shark 2.
2 comments on "Download Google Camera for Xiaomi Black Shark 2"
Processing HDR+ take to long/stuck sir…
Processing HDR+ to long /stuck sir… Any solution?