Moto G8 Power was released recently and now we have a working port of GCam for Moto G8 Power available to download. The compatible Google Camera port(s) are brought to you by BSG and onfire.
Available GCam versions for Moto G8 Power
GCam 8.0 for Moto G8 Power is the latest version among other compatible ports. Below are the available versions of GCam for Moto G8 Power.
- GCam 8.0 (Latest Version)
- GCam 7.2
The GCam 8.0 for Moto G8 Power is now available which has multi mode stabilization, seamless zoom feature and seamless slow motion, audio zoom etc. But in the initial versions, all of the features might not be available or might not be working at all.
The older version of Google camera 6.1 that brings night sight and the GCam 7.4 has brought Astrophotography mode on Moto G8 Power. The available GCam ports are compatible on Android Pie, Android 10, and Android 11.
Status of this Moto G8 Power Google Camera
– All basic features
– Slow Motion
Where to Download GCam for Moto G8 Power?
Below are the available download link to the compatible GCam APK files –
GCam 7.2 Download
Where to Download GCam for Moto G8 Power?
Below are different versions of compatible GCam APK for Moto G8 Power available to download –
GCam 8.0 for Moto G8 Power:
BSG GCam 8.0 for Moto G8 Power
Download GCam 7.2 for Moto G8 Power:
onFire GCam 8.0 for Moto G8 Power
How to Install Google Camera on Moto G8 Power?
- Download any GCam APK for Moto G8 Power file from the above download link(s).
- To install apps from a third party app other than Play Store you need to enable app install from Unknown Sources on your Android device.
For Android 10 version, enable Install Unknown Apps from the app from which you are going to install the Google Camera APK.
For example: if you have downloaded the Google Camera apk file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Or you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable
Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Pie for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, click on the downloaded app to install.
- Once installed you can clear the app data and open the app and enjoy the feature packed Google Camera APK on Moto G8 Power.
How to shoot in astrophotography mode?
Google Camera version 7.0 and up comes with Astrophotography mode by default, but there are conditions that must be met to enable astrophotography mode. Usually, following conditions must be met to capture in Astrophotography mode if manually not force enabled:
- It can be enabled on Night Sight mode (only)
- The phone must be kept static (use a tripod or keep the phone somewhere to keep it static)
- There must be low light condition
- It may take few seconds for this mode to come up when the above conditions are met
– If the GCam takes a lot of time usually more than 30 seconds then it is capturing in astro mode.
– When I kept the phone static in front of a good light source, the Astrophotography mode did not turn on. So, make sure it is a low light environment.
New features are keep coming on the Google Camera APK, hence there could be many versions of these ported apps for Moto G8 Power. This page will always have all available working Google Camera for Moto G8 Power.
4 comments on "Download Google Camera for Moto G8 Power – GCam 8.0 APK"
Ningún archivo abre,
Buenas, instale la gcam, en realidad, 4 versiones, tengo moto g8 poder con Android 11, en todas y cada una de ellas sale la app no se pudo instalar, si pudieran ayudarme con eso les agradezco.
Hi, install the gcam, actually, 4 versions, I have moto g8 power with Android 11, in each and every one of them the app could not be installed, if you could help me with that I thank you.
Android 11 needs new GCam ports.
Can you please try some of the latest GCam versions available on this link and let me know if one of those work on your phone?
The app works very well on my Moto G8 Power, I just can’t find the location for selfies. Normal photos are saved.