Moto E6s was released recently and now we have a working port of GCam for Moto E6s available to download. The compatible Google Camera port(s) are brought to you by BSG.
Available GCam versions for Moto E6s
Below are the available version(s) of GCam APK for Moto E6s
- GCam 7.3
The GCam 7.x versions(s) bring Astrophotography mode and better night sight pictures to the Moto E6s along with other older features such as HDR+, Time lapse, portrait mode etc. The available GCam ports are compatible with Android 10.
Status of this Moto E6s Google Camera
– All basic features
– Nothing reported yet
Where to Download GCam for Moto E6s?
Below are the available download link to the compatible GCam APK files –
How to Install Google Camera on Moto E6s?
- Download any GCam APK file from the above download link(s).
- To install apps from a third party app other than Play Store you need to enable app install from Unknown Sources on your Android device.
For Android 10 version, enable Install Unknown Apps from the app from which you are going to install the Google Camera APK.
For example: if you have downloaded the Google Camera apk file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone. Or you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Pie for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, click on the downloaded app to install.
- Once installed you can clear the app data and open the app and enjoy the feature packed Google Camera APK on Moto E6s.
How to shoot in astrophotography mode?
Google Camera version 7.0 and up comes with Astrophotography mode by default, but there are conditions that must be met to enable astrophotography mode. Usually, following conditions must be met to capture in Astrophotography mode if manually not force enabled:
- It can be enabled on Night Sight mode (only)
- The phone must be kept static (use a tripod or keep the phone somewhere to keep it static)
- There must be low light condition
- It may take few seconds for this mode to come up when the above conditions are met
– If the GCam takes a lot of time usually more than 30 seconds then it is capturing in astro mode.
– When I kept the phone static in front of a good light source, the Astrophotography mode did not turn on. So, make sure it is a low light environment.
New features are keep coming on the Google Camera APK, hence there could be many versions of these ported apps for Moto E6s. This page will always have all available working Google Camera for Moto E6s.
A comment on "Google Camera for Moto E6s – GCam APK Download"
Tenho vontade de obter o app parece ser bom