Xiaomi Mi 4c LineageOS 14.1, Nougat 7.1 ROM

GCam Port | Google Camera APK v9.2 (May 2024) Forums Xiaomi Device Forums Mi 4c – libra Xiaomi Mi 4c LineageOS 14.1, Nougat 7.1 ROM

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Linux User
    Participant

Hello, I just using your rom for two days now. But I get a lot of random reboots.

I locking lte only from *#*#4636#*#* And I got reboots, over and over again. *using only 1 SIM on first slot.

Sometimes it works normally, sometimes it give me 5 continues reboots

Can you fix this ? If you need a log, please tell me how to get it and I will sent it as soon as I get the log

Linux User
    Participant

Hey guys, the build in header is pretty old as it was issued in January. There is a link to quite recent ROM: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=179383

Linux User
    Participant

Is ADB working on this ROM ??

If ADB is working then can you try adb pull or adb push to copy files to/from the phone and let me know if that works.

Linux User
    Participant

Comming from TS-CM13.1, just did the “How To” above and everything is fine…!
    Hope this ROM continue its developing…!
    Thanks for helping some of us getting out of the XIAOMI/MIUI bootloader locking/unlocking/sms-messages/unrooted/auto-TWRP-intaller insane system…

• This reply was modified 1 week, 1 day ago by Linux User.
    Linux User
    Participant

Hello,

I’m desperatly trying to install custom rom on my Xiaomi mi4C but it never works.

In a short bullets:
    – I fastboot official developer rom
    – I install TWRP recovery via fastboot command
    – I make the wipes as recommended per the guide
    – I install Lineage OS 14.1 Libra
    – I install Pico Gapps ARMX64

I reboot and i’m stuck at Mi logo forever. Same issue with MIUI France or any other custom ROM.

I’m forced to reflash official rom via Miflash to get it work back…

Any idea of why it doesn’t work? I’m tired of MIUI lags and freeze on official 8.2.3 rom…

Thanks a lot for your help guyz…

Linux User
    Participant

Plug the USB cable to phone and then select DEVELOPER OPTIONS. Turn it OFF. Then select file transfer mode. This rom is great, everything is working like a charm, very fast and reliable.

Linux User
    Participant

Hi,
    I just take my update and have a big issue with 20170602. On reboot it ask me a PIN code. I inter mine and It’s incorrect !?!?!? help me please.

Linux User
    Participant

Hi,

does this ROM have these functions:
    – switching SIM cards on/off one-by-one (I had this on my MotoG and missing it from the TS CM13.1 ROM)
    – having different ringtones for the two SIM cards (have this in TS CM13.1 and like it very much)

M.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 1 day ago by Linux User.
    Linux User
    Participant

Hi, I guess the support for all custom Nougat ROMs are like in standby. Also this custom ROMs look a kind of RAW, missing some usual stuff. I guess Androoid 7.1.1.1.1.1… custom ROMs are still in a beta development stage.
    – “switching SIM cards on/off one-by-one (I had this on my MotoG and missing it from the TS CM13.1 ROM)”
    > Can’t find that… it’s not where it was supposed to be. No…
    – “having different ringtones for the two SIM cards (have this in TS CM13.1 and like it very much)”
    > Cant’t find that neither…

Team Superluminal stopped producing their ROM since January… still hopping for the TS CM 14.1.
    I guess the CyanogenMod becomming Lineage caused some issues for “third party” developers…???

Linux User
    Participant

After flashing Lineage, I can’t access USB file transfer on my PC, I can’t copy or move files between my PC to phone ? “Transfer files” its not working, but “Transfer photos(PTP)” its working-strange ????

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.