Resurrection Remix OREO for Galaxy S5 Docomo – RR Oreo Download

GCam Port | Google Camera APK v9.2 (May 2024) Forums Samsung Device Forums Galaxy S5 Docomo – kltedcm Resurrection Remix OREO for Galaxy S5 Docomo – RR Oreo Download

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Linux User
    Participant

Now running RR-O-v6.1.0-20180615-kltedcm-Unofficial, all working great for me! Thank you!!

Linux User
    Participant

I’m really hoping for some more of this, please, please! :)

Linux User
    Participant

I don’t have or use any gamepads with my phone so can’t comment on that directly, but have had no problems with BlueTooth headphones. Both the Apt-X and LDAC codecs are functioning perfectly.

Linux User
    Participant

Happily running RR-O-v6.1.0-20180814-kltedcm-Unofficial.zip since its release. Everything has been running smoothly, but I do have one question about the lock/sleep screen. The default behavior seems to have changed. I used to always wake my phone by hitting the home button and then was presented with the keypad to unlock. The new behavior has an always on clock/date/announcement screen. Now to get to the unlock keypad I have to hit the power button twice then the home button once. Does anyone know how to return to the original default behavior?

Linux User
    Participant

Woohoo! A new release available, 05/26! Testing now.

And, I can now record video again!!! Super happy! Thank you!!

Linux User
    Participant

SIM card recognized again, RR-O-v6.1.0-20180627-kltedcm-Unofficial.zip running well! Thank you!

Linux User
    Participant

My GAPPS is always force stop and I can’t login google account on this rom. Please help me!!! What should i do???

Linux User
    Participant

Thank you! Been running your RR-O-v6.0.0-20180314 release since the day you put it up! With the exception of video recording, it works great! I am looking forward to your next release, and hoping the video issue gets sorted out. Again, thank you for your diligent work on this!!

Sincerely,
    Pete

Linux User
    Participant

this RR v6.0.0 rom (latest) is almost perfect for me, but the fast charging only till 60% then slow charge and sometimes it’s stop charging… that’s a problem to me…
    now i’m back to RR 5.8.5 ( Nougat 14.1 december 2017) because i don’t want to wasting my time to charge…
    can i make it full fast charging like RR 14.1 from 1% – 100% without any problem?
    please let me know it if there is a way… thanks…

NB: forgot to mention, health sensor is offline in this version… so, you can’t use your health service/application anymore…

Linux User
    Participant

Sorry to hear about that, vtvplgn. FWIW, I’m not having any charging issues.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.