Oreo on Samsung Galaxy 4 tablet

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Linux User
    Participant

I have a Samsung Galaxy 4 Tablet SM-T33O NU  v. 4.4.2. Will it take the  Android 8.0 OREO or any equivalent? Which lineage OS Rom? Lineage OS 15 or other? Where to download? I also need instructions about how to install.

Do I need any other preliminary download to prep the tablet before installing   OREO? Where and how?

My tablet is already rooted. Which way is better: download on P.C. and then transfer to Android, or directly on and from  the Android tablet?

Can you refer me to a good, simple, step-by-step guide?  Video guides tend to be confusing.

I am very familiar with computers but I am totally new ( and somewhat confused!) on this issue.

The reason why I want to install Oreo (or any equivalent and possibly simpler equivalent ) is to have the multitasking dual screen feature, allowing me to work on two (READING ) apps at the same time because I am working bilingual texts ( Greek-English) face to face. Unfortunately, I tried some dual-text apps, but they don’t work very well.

Thanks

Ittiandro

Linux User
    Participant

How do  BBCodes, whatever they are, relate to my question? I am still waiting for a plain ..non coded answer, in plain English, if somebody cares to provide it.

Thanks

Ittiandro

Linux User
    Participant

I’m looking into another tablet and I’m currently fully transitioning from all apple to android and windows 10. I have two ipads and one of them is a ipad pro from 2017. I was looking at the Samsung galaxy tab S4 or the S5e. The navy exchange has the S4 tab on sale for $599 that comes with the s-pen, keyboard book cover bundle. with the S5 coming out this year, I’m thinking of waiting for the S5 but knowing thats likely going to be more expensive than the S4 buy a couple hundred bucks. I dont think I’ll see the bundle sale with the keyboard and stuff with the Galaxy Tab s5 anytime soon, possibly until later next year after the S5 comes out.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.