Oreo on Samsung Galaxy 4 tablet

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Linux User
    Participant

I have a Samsung Galaxy 4 Tablet SM-T33O NU  v. 4.4.2. Will it take the  Android 8.0 OREO or any equivalent? Which lineage OS Rom? Lineage OS 15 or other? Where to download? I also need instructions about how to install.

Do I need any other preliminary download to prep the tablet before installing   OREO? Where and how?

My tablet is already rooted. Which way is better: download on P.C. and then transfer to Android, or directly on and from  the Android tablet?

Can you refer me to a good, simple, step-by-step guide?  Video guides tend to be confusing.

I am very familiar with computers but I am totally new ( and somewhat confused!) on this issue.

The reason why I want to install Oreo (or any equivalent and possibly simpler equivalent ) is to have the multitasking dual screen feature, allowing me to work on two (READING ) apps at the same time because I am working bilingual texts ( Greek-English) face to face. Unfortunately, I tried some dual-text apps, but they don’t work very well.

Thanks

Ittiandro

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.