LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy TAB S 10.5 WiFi (chagallwifi) Nougat ROM

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Linux User
    Participant

@philyrey If multiple flashings did not help getting the wifi on, then I guess it could be a bug in the ROM itself. You need to wait for an update.

IN the mean time, let me look around for some unofficial builds by other developers.

Linux User
    Participant

@philyrey I have updated a new unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 build by DarkExistence.

Can you check if this ROM has the wifi working??

• This reply was modified 2 days, 10 hours ago by Linux User.
    Linux User
    Participant

Yes, the DarkExistence build has a working wifi

Linux User
    Participant

Thank you for your help. No other bugs to report as of now

Linux User
    Participant

Thanks @philyrey for the quick update. Your feedback will surely help other users making a decision whether or not to flash the Lineage OS ROM.

Linux User
    Participant

I’m having trouble with the wifi. It will not turn on at all. Is there a fix for it?

Linux User
    Participant

Also, Ive followed all of the install steps for my Galaxy Tab S 10.5 chagallwifi and re-installed multiple times with the same results…wifi not working

Linux User
    Participant

I tried to install this last night. Several times. Each time on reboot, the tablet would freeze at the Samsung logo. I did get two errors during install, but ultimately it said the install was successful. I’m using TWRP 3.0.2 to install. Do I need 3.1.0?

I tried both the official and unofficial builds with the same outcome.

Thanks for any help!

Linux User
    Participant

I updated TWRP and I didn’t get the same errors, but the boot still freezes on the Samsung logo.

Linux User
    Participant

Sorry for all the posts! I found out that I needed the Marshmallow bootloader. Once I installed it, Lineage installed fine. Then I ran into the wifi problem. Then I installed the unofficial ROM from DarkExistence and everything worked great.

Installing my apps from the Play Store now. Thanks for all the effort!!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.