Download LineageOS 16 for OnePlus One – Android 9.0 Pie

GCam Port | Google Camera APK v9.2 (May 2024) Forums OnePlus Device Forums OnePlus One – Bacon Download LineageOS 16 for OnePlus One – Android 9.0 Pie

Viewing 7 posts - 11 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Linux User
    Participant

But to try MindTheGapps I have to reinstall everything from scratch, can’t I upgrade from LOS 15 with GApps to 16 with Mind?

Siba
    Keymaster

Added new builds of LineageOS 16 for OnePlus One by Tomoms

Linux User
    Participant

I don’t have any problem, enter in settings – sounds, as I know 1st numtimedia include notifications too

And 3 is volume of calls

Linux User
    Participant

Since I couldn’t install the Minds, I did install LOS 16 by formatting everything and then the nano OpenGApps. Now the experience of using the smartphone is another matter entirely. The Trebuchet drower is ultra fast and fluid, less so with Action Launcher, but never mind. Apps open as fast as before. Perhaps the update from LOS 15.1 to LOS 16 did not do good, it had to be formatted.
    I’ll test the smartphone for a while and if everything works I’ll keep it that way by following the usual LOS 16 updates.

Linux User
    Participant

No i dont have any preblem, i just format all then installed LOS16 and before restart i installed Mindthegapps.

As laucher u’m using Microsfot Laucnher it go fast as hell xD. And yeah rest of apps open fast etc…

Probably yeah, maybe update form LOS15 to LOS16 need make a reset after update. or some kind of probelm, but glad to see now is all ok with your phone

Linux User
    Participant

Hello,
    I have successfully updated and without problems.
    I wanted to share with you my thoughts on the use of One Plus One with the Lineage OS 16 and if you have any suggestions, they are welcome.
    Startup occurs as fast as with the LOS 15, the problem comes later. I have to leave the phone on standby for a while because the apps at the first opening are very slow. I use Action Louncher and even the app’s drower is super-floppy, but after a while it’s open on the screen it becomes fluid. The stock heading idem, the phone app and so on. Then the camera before it opens takes a while.
    Instead the battery consumption is very good.
    You noticed these things too or not. Do you advise me to do something on the phone like a hard reset?
    Thanks in advance
    Hi

Linux User
    Participant

Hi, I have a question about ROM. With the LOS15 you could separate the volume of notifications from that of calls, but in LOS16 I don’t find the option. Reading around it is said that with LOS16 it was decided not to implement this option which according to the community is a bad thing. If I wanted to increase the volume of the ringtone not necessarily the phone must shout at every notification that I get and if I lower the volume of the notifications I would risk not hearing calls. Does anyone have any information about this?
    Thank you

Viewing 7 posts - 11 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.