Download LineageOS 16 for Galaxy Grand Neo – i9060

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Linux User
    Participant

Hello,

I try to install lineageos and GApps on Samsung i9060 but this error message arrived.

Help me please.

Linux User
    Participant

Does it work on Samsung grand neo plus gti9060i?

Linux User
    Participant

There are problems with error 7.
    Not loaded

Linux User
    Participant

Do you have another rom for the i9060? It does not matter if it’s from an old android

Linux User
    Participant

The recovery isn’t booting and keeps turning the phone off without even seeing the “Grand Neo” logo then lights off so we can’t boot into your recovery
    and the other recovery made by “madeinandroland” is booting but getting error 7 after flashing with granted way i used many times before for flashing so the problem is on the rom itself not coming from the way i’m flashing it

that line gives unknown command on 2.8 twrp and not executing on 3.02
    “block_image_update(“/dev/block/mmcblk0p17”, package_extract_file(“system.transfer.list”), “system.new.dat.br”, “system.patch.dat”) ||”
    which is system extracting so the system stays as “27 mb” after flashing and not mounting it in the end of flashing
    “mount(“ext4”, “EMMC”, “/dev/block/mmcblk0p17”, “/system”, “”);” : comes up with
    “detected filesystem ex4 for /dev/block/mmcblk0p17
    mount: failed to mount /dev/block/mmcblk0p17 at /system”

it’s all about the extracting system script and i guess it’s because of the recovery so maybe if you fixed the recovery the rom would be working properly

Siba
    Keymaster

This may not work on Galaxy Grand Neo Plus as this build is meant for Galaxy Grand Neo.

Linux User
    Participant

please twrp
    please rom

Linux User
    Participant

bro please reupload the file …. the link is broken

Linux User
    Participant

[quote quote=91591]Quote[/quote]

hola siba, he intentando instalar la rom para este modelo de smartphone pero me da error 7 y tambien he descargado el TWRP by knuxfanwin8, pero no boot me pasa igual que al usuario hickvi. por favor podrias arreglar para poder disfrutar de esta rom en este telefono. Muchas gracias de antemano.

Linux User
    Participant

I recommend you add Rom for the gti9060i it’s more popular !!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.