Mobile help totally dead – Zuk Z1

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Linux User
    Participant

Hola amigos necesito de su ayuda pues estoy desesperado mi móvil murió completamente, resulta que le instale el TWRP y le actualice el sistema con el lineage-14.1-20171024-nightly-ham-signed.zip hasta ahi todo ok, luego de q abrio el sistema me di cuenta q tenia un update y ahi fue donde comenzó a dar problemas la cosa, descargo el update, le di instalar y el móvil entro en recovery y no salio mas de ahi, pero eso no es lo mas grave, viendo unos tutoriales en internet y tratando de solucionar el problema resulta q no se he hecho q ahora si creo q el movil murió completamente, ahora solo enciende y apaga constantemente en menos de 2seg, enciende saca la pantalla de ZUK y reinicia asi constantemente y no me deja ni apagarlo ni nada, que puedo hacer estoy desesperado

—————-
    Hello friends I need your help because I am desperate my mobile died completely, it turns out that I installed the TWRP and I updated the system with the lineage-14.1-20171024-nightly-ham-signed.zip until there all ok, after i opened the I realized that I had an update and that’s where the problem started, I downloaded the update, I installed it and the phone went into recovery and it did not come out, but that’s not the worst, watching a few tutorials on the internet and trying to solve the problem it turns out that I have not done it now if I believe that the mobile phone died completely, now it only turns on and off constantly in less than 2 seconds, turns on the screen of ZUK and restarts so constantly and does not leave me turn it off or anything, what can I do I’m desperate

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.