ZTE Axon 7 LineageOS 14.1, Nougat 7.1 ROM

GCam Port | Google Camera APK v9.2 (May 2024) Forums ZTE Device Forums Axon 7 – ailsa_ii ZTE Axon 7 LineageOS 14.1, Nougat 7.1 ROM

Viewing 2 posts - 11 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Linux User
    Participant

Thanks for your time and replies … I was able to get it to work by flashing a Full B15 Nougat EDL with the proper bootloader files that allowed me to use the unlock command.

This page is old too .. They have an Official version out on Feb 13 in their nightly build. https://download.lineageos.org/axon7

This version here is old and doesn’t work properly .. no Wifi no Finger Print sensor … sound was completely broken.

The new version everything works. The sound on the phones speakers is no where near as good as on the ZTE ROM but I guess that on Monday’s weekly OTA (yes OTA) update they will be adding the Dolby app and tuning the sound more so that should improve soon.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Linux User.
    Linux User
    Participant

How do you like it? I love my Axon 7 but hate the ui. Sms, e-mail, music, gallery, they all suck and i have 3rd party apps for all of them. I want to try Lineage but i heard there are lots of bugs and you can’t go back once you flash it. I’m not looking for perfection and if a couple of things don’t work right away it’s worth a try. So only sound has problems and they’re puting out a fix Monday? Anything else that doesn’t work?

Viewing 2 posts - 11 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.