LineageOS 15.1 for Moto G Turbo – Download and installation Guide

GCam Port | Google Camera APK v9.2 (May 2024) Forums Motorola Device Forums Moto G TURBO – merlin LineageOS 15.1 for Moto G Turbo – Download and installation Guide

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Linux User
    Participant

nothing is there in ROM Download link please upload the file

Linux User
    Participant

[quote quote=25120]nothing is there in ROM Download link please upload the file
    [/quote]
    The build might just be a test build. This could be the reason the link might have taken down.
    I wlll add a new link when there will be a ROM available.

Linux User
    Participant

A new link has been updated, check once more.

Linux User
    Participant

Hi, Is This ROM is Official for MOTO G TURBO EDITION??
    I want to know Is there any bug in this ROM??
    Is this ROM is in under-development??

Linux User
    Participant

Hiie, I flashed my phone with Oreo based AEX rom along with the open gapps pico. But after the boot up. I am not able to sign-in into my google account. An error keeps on showing that unable to connect to the google server. So does this rom have the same issue or its fixed now. Cuz same developer i.e. innfinite4ever has build the AEX rom. Thankyou.

Linux User
    Participant

Hi,, does it works on a Moto 3G (Not Turbo) ????

Linux User
    Participant

[quote quote=25983]Hi,, does it works on a Moto 3G (Not Turbo) ????
    [/quote]

Do you know the codename for the Moto 3G ?? or can you give the model name of the phone such as : XTxxx something, so that I can help you.

Linux User
    Participant

[quote quote=25915]Hiie, I flashed my phone with Oreo based AEX rom along with the open gapps pico. But after the boot up. I am not able to sign-in into my google account. An error keeps on showing that unable to connect to the google server. So does this rom have the same issue or its fixed now. Cuz same developer i.e. innfinite4ever has build the AEX rom. Thankyou.
    [/quote]

Does the same GApps works on AEX ROM??
    I think it’s not the ROM but the issue is with GApps.
    Try with some other GApps for your device. Or wait I will update the LineageOS 15 GApps list with new set of GApps and let you know AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

While I will be updating the unofficial Oreo GApps, you can try the official Oreo GApps (which has been updated just today).

• This reply was modified right now by Linux User.
    Linux User
    Participant

Tried official open gapps 8.0 pico for both lineage 15 and aex oreo rom. The problem is still there. Still unable to connect to google server. I think the problem is with the rom, not the gapps.

Linux User
    Participant

I installed sucessfull the ROM and GApps. But the camera doesn’t works. When I open the Lineage camera app shows the message: “Can’t connect to the camera”. When I open the Android Camera app shows the message: “Camera unable to start. If this repeats please power off our phone and restart.” Could I expect a update in ROM that corrects this bugs?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.