Lenovo K3 NOTE LineageOS 14.1, Nougat 7.1 ROM

GCam Port | Google Camera APK v9.2 (March 2024) Forums Lenovo Device Forums K3 Note – aio_otfp Lenovo K3 NOTE LineageOS 14.1, Nougat 7.1 ROM

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Linux User
    Participant

I have flashed the rom but have issues with the sims. I’m in india and using jio and airtel sims but none of them is working.Hope you can help me with that.

Linux User
    Participant

[quote quote=26447]I have flashed the rom but have issues with the sims. I’m in india and using jio and airtel sims but none of them is working.Hope you can help me with that.
    [/quote]

With which build are you facing this issue?? daniel_hk’s or Adeveloper79’s build ??

Linux User
    Participant

I have done everything clean and i tried it maybe 10x and i dont know what to do.

Linux User
    Participant

[quote quote=26568]I have done everything clean and i tried it maybe 10x and i dont know what to do.
    [/quote]

What is the problem are you facing here??

Linux User
    Participant

Hello devs,

I would like to address some issues to you.

1- There is a rapid Battery drain. My phone doesn’t lasts long more than 5 hrs.
    2- Phone wakes up on double taps even tho i ve disabled it in settings, so I have always an issue whenever I keep the phone in my jeans random apps starts up. so unfortunately i had to keep pattern lock.
    3- Bluetooth headset doesn’t connects in 1 go, i ve to enable disable Bluetooth several times.
    4- When in Bluetooth mode, sometimes call gets dialled automatically in background when phone is in my jeans & the dialled screen doesn’t shows & cant even cancel the call or restart the phone from power Button, I have to remove the battery & start the phone.
    4- Whenever i reinsert battery time get reset to 1 Jan-18 & sim-card doesn’t detects. I ve to go to recovery mode & install 3g+4g fix for the card to re-detect.
    5- OTA updates are not available so how should i update the OS?

Please let me know if there any fix that i should perform in settings or its the OS itself problems.

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.