LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy S5, Nougat 7.1 ROM

Viewing 9 posts - 11 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Linux User
    Participant

Hey.

I just installed the official lineage 14.1 on my S5 (Spring – kltespr), but i saw one problem. When I choose network (GLobal, LTE, 3G) my signal was lost.. and I reboot the cellphone and I try to change the network, the app is crashed (com.android.phone stop).

Best regards

Linux User
    Participant

Hey,
    I have an issue for quite some time,
    I get the x on the mobile data icon in the notification bar a lot of times during the day and only switching off and on the mobile data or in and out airplane mode solves this issue.
    I tried all sorts on baseband(modem) versions and it didn’t change anything.
    I have this issue since CM13 and also in LOS 14.1… for a while I used Automate to check for signal and reset mobile data every second…
    I REALLY WANT TO USE LOS ITS THE BEST ROM EVER!!!! BUT THIS BUG IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!

last thing, what I noticed is that this happens when some app or maybe system service request for location services, every time I open navigation app or took a picture it happened, also happened if I don’t use the phone…
    PLZ HELP! … thanks

Linux User
    Participant

I am frozen on ROM install(I used newest GAPP, oops). On restart I can’t access the recovery anymore. How can I reflash the GAPPs if I can’t get into recovery? I tried Odin, but still won’t bring up recovery after success.

Linux User
    Participant

Installed it few days ago and everything seemed to be fine. Yet calling doesn’t work – every time I answer a call, the microphone goes dead and both me and the person on the other side can’t hear a thing. Also, there’s no sound indicating that a call has been going. I also learned that microphone doesn’t work at all – in calling, in recording sound and in voice conversations through Skype, Signal or other messaging app.

This ROM is seriously flaved. I hope that they will release an update, but I don’t know where to report it. Bugtracker for nightly versions on Jira is off.

Linux User
    Participant

@michal_sasak

Are you talking of the OFFICIAL LineageOS or the Lineage OS build by haggertk??
    Anyway haggertk is the developer who maintain the OFFICIAL Lineage OS for Galaxy S5 and variants.

I have added another build by ripee; can you try this one and see how this one performs !!

Linux User
    Participant

What ROM I can use to flash Samsung GT-I5500?

Linux User
    Participant

The Gapps Link is down ! ! Can some one pls reup?

Linux User
    Participant

[quote quote=24934]The Gapps Link is down ! ! Can some one pls reup?
    [/quote]

I think GApps link is working fine. Can you specifically point which link is not working for you??

Linux User
    Participant

Just for your information:
    A very initial build of Android Oreo based LineageOS 15 for Galaxy S5 has arrived.

Viewing 9 posts - 11 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.