THIS IS THE END! You’re about to embark on the most exciting journey of your life through a zombie apocalypse! Zombie Road Racing is the number one fast-paced physics-based racing game on the market.
Zombie Road Racing is a watershed moment in the history of the physics-based racing genre. Drive your car through deserts, forests, and highways surrounded by zombies to earn money, which you can use to upgrade your vehicle and purchase more powerful vehicles. – While attempting to smash zombies into pieces of debris, you must steer your car to maintain balance on the hills. You’re up against a boatload of super-strong zombies in this game!
Features of the game include: – Crisp graphics and immersive CD-quality audio
– 7 different ultra realistic vehicles that have been designed.
– Enhance and personalize every aspect of your chosen vehicle.
Forest, desert, arctic environment; highway; mine; and space are among the six detailed environments available.
Extremely realistic physics, handling, and sound effects create spectacular crashes.
How to Install Zombie Road Racing APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Zombie Road Racing Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Zombie Road Racing mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install