WorldBox is a free Sandbox god and simulation game.
You may create life and watch it grow in this free Sandbox god game! Create sheep, wolves, orks, elves, and dwarves, as well as other magical creatures!
Civilizations can create and construct houses, highways, even go to war with one another. Assist them in surviving, evolving, and becoming a great society!
This is the Sandbox. Experiment with various powers. You may use acid rain to disintegrate the earth or even drop an atomic bomb! Tornadoes, underground worms, or a heat ray can all be spawned. Enjoy creative destruction or create life-filled planets!
Watch how the classic Conway’s Game of Life can quickly devastate global civilisation. Create Langton’s ant cellular automata instead.
Simulate various natural disasters. Meteorites, volcanoes, lava, tornadoes, geysers, and other natural phenomena Simulate and see the evolution of organisms as well as the rise of civilizations.
Create a pixelated universe. You may create a pixel art universe by utilising many free tools, magic, and brushes. Simply utilise different pixel kinds to colour. Be inventive!
Play around with your own Sandbox game. In this magical world simulation, you can interact with various creatures and powers.
Make yourself a God in your own pixel art universe. Create life and civilizations for many mythological races. Create the world of your dreams!
How to Install WorldBox APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the WorldBox Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the WorldBox mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install