Taking place in Injustice City, a punk rock metropolis obsessed with deathmatches and gen splicing, Wildboys is a multi-level action game. A mercenary named Max sets out to defeat every duelist in town in the hopes of finding a challenger worthy of his skills. You can buy powerful weapons, learn new talents, and change your appearance for fight in this game. Here is everything you’ll need to continue your journey.
Features of the Game:
You need to know if you have what it takes to rise to the top. Defeat all the bosses in order to level up and win valuable awards, cash, and upgrades!
Personalize your abilities
Which would you rather have more of: health or attack points? Anything! You can develop your own character by managing your own finances.
Enhancements to the Original Design
You’ll never run out of new places to show off your exceptional abilities. New incentives are added daily, so be sure to check back often. Take advantage of your new strengths and abilities to rise to the top of the gunfights.
Each duelist develops his or her own style of play in wildboys, and anyone can become the finest duelist of all – will it be you?
How to Install Wildboys APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Wildboys Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Wildboys mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install