The start of an excursion for an obscure knight to become popular.
Push ahead, thumping down the incredible beasts you experience during your experience with individual legends!
We should check whether an obscure knight conquers a harsh experience and goes to the realm with his name. Can it spread far away?
■You can encounter solid development!
– The knightage get more grounded each time a legend space is opened!
– Increase the assault force of the whole knights on the double with Advancement.
■Action RPG with Dot illustrations!
– Characters of different occupations communicated in Dot illustrations!
– Samurai, Paladin, Alchemist, and surprisingly the Dark Knight.
– Let’s go on an Adventure with Unique Heroes together.
■ Unique Hero and Powerful Skill Combinations!
– Various extravagant abilities like Assassination, Berserk, Lightning Storm, and Meteor!
– Create your own Knightage by consolidating diverse legends.[su_note note_color=”#FBF4DD” text_color=”#A38C68″ radius=”3″ class=”” id=””]
Unknown Heroes Idle Mod Details:
The Mod APK version of the game brings you the following additions:
- Unlimited Gold
Where to Download Unknown Heroes Idle Mod APK file?
Visit the Downloads section to download the mod APK.
How to Install Unknown Heroes Idle APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Unknown Heroes Idle Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Unknown Heroes Idle mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install