True Edge: Notification buddy will activate whenever you receive a notification, and it will provide you with the ability to engage with your alerts directly on the screen of your device. Our application is completely free to download and use, and it requires very little of your computer’s processing power and other resources.
You are able to customise the edge lighting colour and style • You can set it to activate during your schedule • Notch support and infinity display support • Ripple, paws, warp, bubbles, particles, and many more animations to choose from • Dashed or smooth edge lighting display • Day & Night theme • Over 40+ language translation • Smaart • Battery friendly • Amazing Edge Lighting customization with infinite colours • Gesture support • Notification whitelist • Always on display (AOD) • You are
“NAVIGATION BAR SHOWING”
If you see the message “Touch input is blocked” when this app launches over the lock screen, please navigate to the Settings menu of your device, select Display, and then uncheck, deactivate, or toggle off the option to “Block inadvertent touches.” This will enable the app to function as it was designed to, and it will prevent the bottom navigation bar from appearing or the warning from appearing again; Additionally, the selection of WQHD+ resolution is recommended.
If you see the navigation buttons on the always-on display, you need to go into the settings of your device, search for acci, and make sure that Mistouch prevention is turned off.
“APP NOT WORKING”
In order to avoid this from happening, please check to see if your device has a battery manager and turn off energy optimization for True Edge if it does. Your Android device may at times make the arbitrary decision to stop the service of an application.
* If your device is not included in the list below, please conduct a search on Google using the phrase “background service apps halting (Add the name of your device)”.
* If you are having trouble accessing battery optimization, look for “Battery Optimization” in the settings of your Android device.
** Devices of a General Nature **
1. Go into device settings.
2. Applications and notice prompts
3. Special app access.
4. Improvements to the battery.
5. At the very top, there is a down arrow; click it, and then select “All Apps.”
6. Make sure True Edge is selected.
7. Select Don’t Optimize.
** Particular Instruments **
1. Navigate to the settings menu for the battery on your Huawei smartphone.
2. Navigate to the settings for the app launcher on your Huawei.
3. Navigate to True Edge and deactivate the toggle switch next to “Manually manage.” Almost immediately, you will receive a prompt that will ask you what kinds of activities you are comfortable allowing the app to carry out on your device. It is recommended that all modes be enabled, including “Auto-launch,” “Secondary launch,” and “Run in background,” in order to resolve any and all problems that may arise.
1. Navigate to the Settings menu on the Xiaomi device you’re using.
2. From the Settings menu, select Battery & performance.
3. Tap Manage apps battery usage.
4. Select the apps you want to manage under Manage the battery utilisation of apps.
5. Select True Edge from the list of apps that are already installed.
6. Select the No limitations option.
1. On your OnePlus device, navigate to the Settings menu and select the Advanced option.
2. Tap Recent app management.
3. To delete the task list and cache without removing the background processes, tap the Normal clear button.
4. Make sure that True Edge is locked in Recent Apps.
1. Go into device Settings.
2. Look for the option to optimise the use of the battery.
3. Make your selection from the drop-down option labelled All Apps.
4. To prevent True Edge from having its settings automatically optimised, slide the switch into the “off” position.