From Monday, November 8th, to Sunday, December 12th, Tower of Saviors will host a 5-week event called “TOS School Festival.” An exclusive “Collector’s Deck” Seal event featuring the five characters from the “Campus Chapter” series will take place during the event period. In addition, each Summoner will receive an exclusive Report Card, which will be available on the School Festival event website for viewing. Summoners who achieve high academic standards may be rewarded handsomely! Invitations to the event from Comeback Summoners can result in additional rewards, such as Diamonds and Harpy, for Summoners who participate. Meanwhile, Summoners will be able to participate in a variety of entertaining mini-game missions, bonus stages, and reward events!
Tower of Saviors is completely free to play! Summoners can purchase Diamonds to use for a variety of purposes, including drawing rare cards, restoring Stamina, and extending the Inventory limit.
Participate in the fight to put an end to the war once and for all![su_note note_color=”#FBF4DD” text_color=”#A38C68″ radius=”3″ class=”” id=””]
Tower of Saviors Mod Details:
The Mod APK version of the game brings you the following additions:
- Single Atk
Where to Download Tower of Saviors Mod APK file?
Visit the Downloads section to download the mod APK.
How to Install Tower of Saviors APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Tower of Saviors Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Tower of Saviors mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install