“The Firm” is a brand-new role-playing simulation game that puts you in charge of a massive and promising startup.
You’ll need to assemble an incredible team of experts, develop your own exciting product, promote it, locate venture capitalists, and make a fortune.
You’re the CEO of Silicon Valley’s most ambitious startup.
Is it possible for your organisation to succeed and get to the top?
In the new fascinating game “The Startup,” everything is up to you!
Features: – A captivating and memorable storey
– A company’s advanced role-playing management system – Micromanaging your own business with your own budget
– A variety of endings
– A number of role-playing mechanics
– Simple and easy-to-use gaming interface
How to Install The Startup APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the The Startup Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the The Startup mod app.Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install