Enter The House of Da Vinci, a new must-try 3D puzzle adventure game.
Solve mechanical puzzles, discover hidden objects, escape from rooms and dive into the authentic atmosphere of the Renaissance.
Use all your wits to find out what’s behind your master’s disappearance.
The House of Da Vinci Game Features:
SOLVE MECHANICAL PUZZLES – Brain twisters and baffling riddles are all based on Leonardo’s inventions.
ENJOY INTUITIVE TOUCH CONTROL – Navigate Leonardo’s workshop intuitively. Playing the game couldn’t be more fun.
EXPERIENCE THE RENAISSANCE – War machines, complex lockboxes, mechanical puzzles, room escapes will all test your skills.
MASTER UNIQUE MECHANICS – Detect hidden objects by seeing through the surfaces around you.
PEEK INTO THE PAST – An unusual gauntlet allows you to witness events that happened earlier, and learn more of the story.
WHAT’S THE STORY BEHIND THE HOUSE OF DA VINCI?
You are Da Vinci’s most promising apprentice. Your master, Leonardo, has disappeared. You have no idea where he’s gone or what has happened. So you begin your quest, your search for the truth. However, Leonardo’s workshop is full of puzzles, inventions, escape mechanisms and objects hidden in all corners of beautifully decorated rooms. You’ll need to use all of your brain cells to find out what’s really going on!
Download this game now to play and solve the challenging puzzles are inspired by Leonardo Da Vinci’s real inventions and ideas.
The House of Da Vinci Mod Details:
The Mod APK version of the game brings you the following additions:
- Paid app available for free
Where to Download The House of Da Vinci Mod APK file?
Visit the Downloads section to download the mod APK file.
How to Install The House of Da Vinci APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the The House of Da Vinci Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the The House of Da Vinci mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the The House of Da Vinci Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install