TAPSONIC’s new beginning with 14+ million music games downloaded globally! Don’t you think this game stands out with this number?
Help your favourite idols win the TAPSONIC Music Grand Prix for Best Idol in the Universe!
Just to tell you that the TAPSONIC TOP is one of the BEST FREE music game among all!
Key Characteristics of the game TAPSONIC TOP
– TAP and SLIDE is a TAPSONIC representation.
– This is incredible! The number of touch lines changes on a regular basis!
– Play iconic DJMAX tunes and TOP originals for free, including classics like ‘CANON’ and ‘BINGO’.
– Cast adorable idols and encourage them to achieve superstardom.
– Compete in Grand Prix mode against other players in real-time rankings.
– Test your skills against the greatest in the world!
– With a wireless headphone, you can enjoy music and games!
HOW TO PLAY THE TAPSONIC TOP
– Score points by touching the screen as the notes appear in a rhythmic and beatful manner.
– VOCAL/DANCER/SESSION is a trait that both idols and songs have.
– Choose idols with the same attribute as the song.
TAPSONIC TOP Mod Details:
The Mod APK version of the game brings you the following additions:
- Always perfect
Where to Download TAPSONIC TOP Mod APK file?
Visit the Downloads section to download the mod APK.
How to Install TAPSONIC TOP APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the TAPSONIC TOP Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the TAPSONIC TOP mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install