Before you start playing the game you must know that the Tank Physics Mobile is not a battle game.
The game is designed to present real life physics to show the tank movements etc.
Are you a fan of Tank Tracks? Then you will love this Tank Physics Mobile Mod
On a mobile device, we were able to construct a real-time physics simulation of tank tracks.
It was previously only achievable on high-end desktop computers, but it is now possible on mobile devices with a middle-class SoC.
A physics engine drives all of the track sections, suspensions, and wheels.
Enjoy the genuine suspension and track movement.
Working Tanks in Tank Physics Mobile
Type 97 Chi-Ha
How to Install Tank Physics Mobile APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Tank Physics Mobile Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Tank Physics Mobile mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install