Survival Island !” is a free getaway RPG game that anybody can appreciate playing.
You will probably escape from the remote location by tackling issues with retro style pixel-craftsmanship like old control center games.
*Can you escape from the remote location?
An extravagance luxury ship sank!
You woke up on a little desert island…!
Would you be able to escape from the island?!
*Find the secret things on the island!
You are stuck there with no food and devices.
Chop down trees or chase for fish…
Investigate the remote location and search for the secret things!
Gather materials, make instruments, and you might have the option to discover the exit plan!
*Plenty to tackle! Would you be able to sort out?
Things might be found in surprising spots!
Would you be able to get yourself out?
This break RPG game gives you a lot of issues to settle!
Survival Island Mod Details:
The Mod APK version of the game brings you the following additions:
- Use enough materials and fruits more and more.
- In the game interface, click the light blue button below to call out the menu interface
- click the status to view the character attributes
Where to Download Survival Island Mod APK file?
Visit the Downloads section to download the mod APK.
How to Install Survival Island APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Survival Island Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Survival Island mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install