Super Asqr is a game about a square who gets trapped in a series of mazes. You control him with your thumb and guide him through a series of obstacles to reach the exit point. Each maze has been equipped with obstacles and potentially lethal hazards such as red walls, moving orange blocks, lasers, mines, and a variety of other dangers to navigate through. You must avoid all of these in order to reach the green zone, where you can then proceed to the next zone. Each maze also contains three stars that must be collected; don’t forget to do so in order to complete the perfect level. You’ll need to think quickly and play quickly in order to get through the levels, so prepare yourself!
In addition to being visually appealing and sounding fantastic, Super Asqr provides hours of entertainment for gamers of all ages![su_note note_color=”#FBF4DD” text_color=”#A38C68″ radius=”3″ class=”” id=””]
Super Asqr Mod Details:
The Mod APK version of the game brings you the following additions:
- A lot of money
Where to Download Super Asqr Mod APK file?
Visit the Downloads section to download the mod APK.
How to Install Super Asqr APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Super Asqr Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Super Asqr mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install