The iconic long-range shooting game from the 1990s has been beautifully updated for mobile devices.
STRIKERS 1945-2, with its simple idea and unlimited pleasure, is now accessible to play on your mobile device! Play it right now!
All rights reserved by cPsikyo, KM-BOX, and S&C Ent.Inc.
The controls are simple to learn and use, giving the game the sensation of an arcade game.
For a vintage arcade feel, play the game in single player mode.
Included are six different types of well-known classic combat planes for military lovers. Available in nine languages!
Leaderboard, you’re supported for achievements! [Playing Instructions] The battle plane is moved by a screen slide.
Touch the “super shot” button to fire a super shot with the help of the collected gauge at the top of the screen.
Touch the “bomb” button to call for support and stop the enemy’s bullets for a set length of time.
STRIKERS 1945-2 Mod Details:
The Mod APK version of the game brings you the following additions:
- Unlimited Money
Where to Download STRIKERS 1945-2 Mod APK file?
Visit the Downloads section to download the mod APK.
How to Install STRIKERS 1945-2 APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the STRIKERS 1945-2 Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the STRIKERS 1945-2 mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install